• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Alana FanClub! ^_^*~

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I like quotes. Weird I guess. I have a collection of my own. I get some from school some from other places like stores. And some just off the net. Thus Quote of the Day.

Alana

Years
    You're right I will be. Welcome Shadow_Wolf *hugs you back* ^_^ My favorite animal. Hmm. Well a wolf or a fox I think.

Alana

Years
    I'm not sure Jasmine. I always kind of have then I read Julie of the Wolves a nd I liked them even more. Ater that I read the sequel, Julie's Wolf Pack and I fell even more in love with wolves. So I guess the big reason would be books. After I read those I searched the entire library trying to find more books on wolves.

Alana

Years
    Sorrry to double post but I just thought I'd go ahead and post this. I found a site with about every name on it. I found mine there which was a real surprise. It's Hawaiian. I already knew that. Appearantly it has two meanings. The first one is ALANA: feminine of Alan "awakening." And the second one is ALANA: offering. I think I like the first one better. Oh and just for Lex. Alani means Orange Tree. :P

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    i move through the shadows and appear next to Alana. i nudge her hand with my nose and look up to her face.

Alana

Years
    Hi Shadow_wolf hi Randall. ^_^ I thought this thread was dead. I'm glad you posted. I was about to call the funeral home.

Alana

Years
    Hmm. That's a hard one. There are several that I really, really, really, liked. BUt I guess if I had to say one it would be one of the first RPGs I joined on PC called A New Beggining...

Back