• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*Alana FanClub! ^_^*~

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    I hope it doesn't logmon other wise it might be closed. *glances neverously around for a mod* ^_^' Oh yeah I was making a sequel of that wasn't I? I think I should start an RP business or something. A sequel for two (maybe more RPs that I don't remember) and one that I am currently making for Shadow_wolf and me.

Alana

Years
    Cool. I was more than shocked when I was RPing the other day and I looked at my rep and saw nine boxs. (counts) Cool ten. I was confused. I can't figure out were all the good rep came from. I know I haven't gotten that much.

Alana

Years
    Well I did try that once but it didn't work. No one wanted an RPG but then again that was when I was a newby.

Logmon1

The one of many...
    Years
    Well I'v gevin you rep at lest five times sceenc I met you. Remem back in that on rp where I fell and you didn't reply for like a week?

Alana

Years
    Yeah that's what we should do. I hope they approve it. *goes off to visit RP mod.*

Edit: Why do mods hate you?

Back