• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen All Pokemon Platin Sprites!!! (This time even the right ones XD)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Has anyone else taken a good look at the great back sprite animations? ^.^

RetroRS

Web Developer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2009
    Thanks a lot Mastermind_x! The updated Platinum sprites look very good. Can't wait for the North American release of this.

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Wow, 6 hours? :S

It's pretty amazing that you managed to rip them all; thanks for providing such a great asset to the spriting, hacking and game dev communities!

I'm just wondering, would you be able to rip the alternate sprites for the Pokémon with multiple forms? (Deoxys, Burmy, Wormadam, Shellos, Gastrodon, Rotom, Giratina, and Shaymin.)

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Few New Sprites

Forgive me if I'm seeing this wrong, all of the sprites look the same as they were in D/P. That can't be right.

Yeah, only a certain amount of sprites are being changed.
    They also redone almost all of the Sinnoh sprites,
    leaving a lot of other generation Pokemon sprites the same.

Examples of new ones:
    Spoiler:

Those are some examples, but I've got to say, the Lucario sprite look awesome.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2011
    Where are all the different forms of pokemon, deoxys, rotom, shaymin, giratina, gastradon, burmy, castform, unown, shellos, etc

Their front sprite, and backsprite animations have to be uploaded.

Mastermind_X

ASM-Hacker
    Years
    Jup. I've added the missing sprites. I had some problems concerning the palettes, but they should be allright. You can find them in "Otherpoke".

greetz
    MX

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    For Bidoof being one of the most annoying Pokémon in the game, Gamefreak sure did give the little guy quite a cute sprite!
    Look, it's pudgey stomach is sticking out. :3
    (Okay, control yourself Hide, you're in a public place...)

Seriously though, congratulations on ripping these sprites so quickly!
    That must have taken quite some determination and I'm sure we are all thankful for your labors.

Back