• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen All Pokemon Platin Sprites!!! (This time even the right ones XD)

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
    lolcats at abomasnow and skuntank
    All Pokemon Platin Sprites!!! (This time even the right ones XD)
    All Pokemon Platin Sprites!!! (This time even the right ones XD)

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2023
    Well, it's now been around 2 weeks since you ripped the sprites. So I hope you don't mind that I've released them to the public, resized and renamed for the Pokémon Essentials starter kit. Of course, I've asked that users credit you.
    It wasn't easy to download all 493 Pokémon sprites in 4 different versions, chop them all in half to separate the frames, fix the transparency for the ones you missed, sort out the male/female differences, then resize and rename them all into two different sizes... I now have around 10000 different sprites on my computer o_o
    But you still deserve the real credit - anyone can resize and rename a few sprites, but I doubt many people could rip them from a newly released ROM...
    By the way, would you like me to separate the first and second frames so you can upload them separately? I'd also fix the transparency issues on certain Pokémon.

Back