• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~altaria and typhlosion fan club~~

Who do you think is the cutest??

• Altaria

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Typhlosion

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Swablu

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Quilava

Votes: 15 18.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • Cheeky Typhlosion said:
    Oh, and I finally got Ranger on the net (thanks to my cuz, SP for directing me to TinyPic). It's not a great picture of him, but (hopefully) they'll get better.

Aww the piccy of Ranger is soo cute!! <33 Is that a PokeBall its holding?

If you could spoil your own Altaria/Typhlosion how would you spoil it?
    Altaria~ I would take it to an amusement park and then we'd play and go on the rides all day. We'd also stuff our face with food (cause I'll be hungry alot after some rides ^^) and we can see Poke fireworks at the end. At night I'd sleep with Altaria along with Typhlosion ^^ (read the Typhlosion part xD) in Altaria's fluffy cloud wings ^^

Typhlosion~ We'd go to fire adventure park (yes I love fun parkie stuff ^^) where there'd be lots of fire rides and activities and even a fire show at the end ^^ Then we'd sleep together along with Altaria!! <33

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Ok so here's another picture of Altaria.

iCE CUBE

Ice ice baby...
    Years
  • hmmm... to spoil my altaria i would give him my house my car a life time supply of gummi bears and worship him every morning. how does that sound?

also can you rate my moveset for my swablu [its not very good]

fury atack
    peck
    astonish
    fly

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • If you could spoil your own Altaria/Typhlosion how would you spoil it?
    Hmmm..... well definetly let them do pretty much whatever they want really. Hugs too! XD.

@mudkip1 Ummm... well I'll rate it.
    Aerial Ace
    Ice Beam
    Subsitute
    Toxic
    ^^ thats the moveset for a Swablu. If its Altaria, its moveset becomes wider and then you can learn dragon attacks but if you just want it Swablu, thats an okayish moveset. Never use Fly on a Pokemon that you are battling with. The only good HM move is Surf.

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • I'm not too good with Pokemon moves but I'll try my best to try to help you mudkip1 by rating...~ ^^

mudkip1 said:
    fury atack
    peck
    astonish
    fly
    Hmm it isn't too bad. But what I think is that you should get rid of Peck and Astonish & get other stronger moves like buying TMs or using the ones that you find. I wouldn't tend to use HMs for my Pokemon that I really like, you should keep those moves for Pokemon, just giving them HMs (like Zigzagoon for example) for your convenience outside of battles.

~Star Poochyena :t261:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I think you should train your Swablu/Altaria for appeals and let it do good in that side, so if those moves are good for appeals, your doin' alright XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    also can you rate my moveset for my swablu [its not very good]

fury atack
    peck
    astonish
    fly
    Okay, I'm no expert at this but I'll try ^^;
    Since this is for a Swablu it's okay...but I'd rather wait for it to evolve into an Altaria so it gets better moves like Aerial Ace[wait that's a TM I think :o] and Sky Attack [C:] yeah XDz that's about it.

altarialover :t334:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Okay and how about a new topic? I got one: What kind of games Altaria/Typhlosion like to play?

May_Eevee :t133:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Why does almost everything you say seem repeated...anyway..

They can light up Typh's fire and make a lanturn...those are the only games they like..

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Soccer? WTH? Okay my going Typhlosion would look funny in a soccer players outfit...as for Altaria playing tip in the sky...very original..though I kinda told you to post that XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • What kind of games Altaria/Typhlosion like to play?
    I think Altaria will play hide and seek with other Pokemons and for Typhlosion maybe soccer.

May_Eevee :t133:

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Soccer? WTH? Okay my going Typhlosion would look funny in a soccer players outfit...

Hehe, would Typhlosion just wear a team jacket or full soccer gear?

What kind of games Altaria/Typhlosion like to play?
    Something involving teams.... I cant think of any specifically but team games where they can vs each other.

Years
  • Soccer? WTH? Okay my going Typhlosion would look funny in a soccer players outfit...as for Altaria playing tip in the sky...very original..though I kinda told you to post that XD

Yes sis I know. I just thought about Typhlosion playing soccer and it looked good so I posted that as a answer XD

Yes it looks like a peck attack.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah lol x3

It does seem to be using Sky Attack, but I think it's peack because it's beak seems to be used to attack Grovyle XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back