• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altoshipping Club Ver. II

Years
  • Yeah, it seems that this club is not as active currently. That'll change if a few more people could come post a little bit.

Well, here are two additonal Japanese fan art that a member Ryuko provided on another forum, so I decided to share them here. They're both cute pieces of art. ^^

https://photo.cgame.cn/imageViewer.aspx?imageID=68020

https://mametya.gozaru.jp/rathiasusatosi.htm
    Thank you for providing those two pictures! :) Both are nice, but the bottom one seems to capture the 'essence' of their relationship much better, if you ask me.

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • I'm currently trying to finish a chapter for my Altoshipping fic. I know it's been a very long time since I finished the last one, so I hope I can finish this chapter soon. ^^;

Speaking of fanfics, what sort of ideas or concepts would you guys like to see in an Altoshipping fan fic? Feel free to share your preferences and ideas for an Altoshipping story here, as long as it's PG-13 or lower. I think this is a good way for us to inspire each other and even write our own fics. ^_^

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Yes, I just finished and posted the latest chapter of my Alto fic! (Finally!)

For those who want to read it but don't know where to find it, just PM me and I'll send you the link. Sadly I can't put it here because it links to another forum.

Hope you guys enjoy reading it!

Years

For those who want to read it but don't know where to find it, just PM me and I'll send you the link. Sadly I can't put it here because it links to another forum.

Congratulations, I'm glad that you got around to it! :classic:

Years

Can you please PM me the link to your fanfic?

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2007
    Does any one know where i can find the fanfic called To see through the eyes of latios i have read it before and i know it is a Altoshipping fanfic

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • No need to worry, Mario--I'm back! ^_^

cameronjc said:
    Does any one know where i can find the fanfic called To see through the eyes of latios i have read it before and i know it is a Altoshipping fanfic
    Unfortunately, I couldn't find the fic you are looking for. I remember that I saw that fic somewhere, but it might have been deleted or removed. Sorry I couldn't be of any more help.

Ino-Chan said:
    Ooh, I'm so joining! X333 I'm more of a fan of AshxBiancaxLatias, but I still like AshxLatias. Woo-hoo!
    Sure thing! ^__^ Welcome to the club! Please enjoy your stay, and have fun.

Years

Could you please send me a PM for the link to your Altoshipping fanfic? In any case, I can't believe I didn't ask for this after all this time. :embarrass

~ latiasfan2004

Sumnor

Altoshipper!!
    Years
  • Hehe, it's all right, latiasfan2004! I'll send you the link now. ^_^ Hope you'll enjoy the read.

And it looks like we have two new members joining! Welcome aboard to the club, silverfox and Specter! Don't hesitate to drop by every now and then. =)

So far in my endless search, I've found only one little piece of Japanese fan art featuring Satoshi and Latias. It's the fifth sketch from the top: https://pdxplus.main.jp/200704/nt01.html
    And the main site here: https://pdxplus.main.jp/

Well, as for topics and discussions, here's one to think about: If Latias and Ash are able to meet each other again down the road, how would you envision their reunion to be like?

Years
  • Friendly. Probably a hug from Ash and a nuzzle from Latias.

Ash still has no idea how Latias feels about him.

Atleast, that's how it will go in the story I'm writing now...

Years
  • If Latias and Ash are able to meet each other again down the road, how would you envision their reunion to be like?

Um... it would have to be in the style of the recent Die Hard movie. XD Heck, that's how i like to have my fanfics be like. XD

Back