• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Altoshipping Club Ver. II

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2007
    hey i just joined this site & have always loved ashxlatias since the 5th movie so ill join by the way if you have made any fics send me the links please ty

Years
  • What song do you think 'best' captures the relationship between Latias and Satoshi (Ash)?

There are several songs I'm thinking of, but one that stands out is "Is She Really Going Out With Him" by Joe Jackson.

~ latiasfan2004

raythelatios

Eastern Cross
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2008
    YEEEESSSSS!!!

CAN I JOIN?!?!?
    Don't expect me to post much cuz i dont really have time and no one knows (fam and friends) that i love altoshipping :3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2008
    Let's bump this thread, eh? I'd love to join - I only saw the movie about a week ago (!) & I'm hooked!

Go Latias!! <3

lucariobi-wan

PokeJedi Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2008
    Um, hello? This is the first site I've ever joined, so let me know if I'm doing something wrong, okay?
    By the way, I'm not all for AshxLatias. Is that okay? 'Cause I'm also a Pokeshipper at the same time. I don't know how that works.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2008
    add me I also know a good altoshipping fanfic or two and search the web almost 24/7 and can give updates or pics of altoshipping ok? :t380: :15: :mew2:

Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2009
    WHOA

WHOA

BUMP

Anyway...Altoshipping is awesome. Let's keep try to keep this club alive, if it isn't already dead.

I'll contribute by responding to this question posted by Sumnor a while back:

If Latias and Ash are able to meet each other again down the road, how would you envision their reunion to be like?

I'd like to see them reunite in Altomare, where they first met! Imagine Ash walking by the water while Latias quietly watches him. Suddenly she flies towards Ash, and just as he hears her behind him, he turns around...and BAM! They both end up in the water, and Latias is holding onto him, smiling sweetly. Ash is amazed, and greets her warmly with a hug. They eventually end up going back to the "secret garden" - the place where they first met. Once there, Ash realizes he is deeply in love with Latias, and decides to make her aware of this.

And the rest is history... ;)

Also, if this club is still active, I wouldn't mind being added as a member! :D

Back