• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol!

So far,Who's you'r favorite American Idol?

• Total voters

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    yay people are here i love carrie and vonzell im thinking vonzell's going to leave though*crying*but i love her.but i want carrie to win!WHOOO.i cant beleive you missed it everyone sang sooo good its going to be hard to see who leaves after those songs!

Nicole

Years
    yeah i love vonzell but i would like to see a battle of the sexs(hope i dont get in trouble)

Nicole

Years
    sorry i didnt like any of the guys execpt for mario vazquez but he left ;( but i liked all the girls though!

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    meh, I want Bo to Win, But carries good too, American I dol needs a Rock singer to win once, yet it also needs a country singer, so its kinda all down to people who acctually can vote (I'm in canada, so I can't)

Nicole

Years
    whoooo canadas kool i wanted to live there too but anywas... yes you are right about a rock and country singer but the only thing is people want to hear pop music not country so she better watch it because if she makes a mistake she's gone!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I LOVED Constantine oh so much. <333 His band better get signed! w00t for Pray For The Soul Of Betty!

Anyway...GO BO! I love him as well, even though I liked Constantine more.

OMG the episode last night with the worst of American Idol...I was on the floor laughing the WHOLE TIME. My throut hurt afterwards it was so funny.

Raizor Blaid

Super Sonic Owns J00
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Erf
    • Seen Jan 8, 2007
    Heh, the worst of american idol air tonight over here, we have the regular american idol on tuesday at 9, then the results are wednsday at 10, and tonight we have the worst of AI at 11, woah a pattern ^^

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I wish Bo would lose, he annoys me. He will probably win, though. :/ I heard online that he's a drug dealer and has been arrested.

Nicole

Years
    you know it !he's not going to win carrie is .yes all that stuff about bo is true execpt for the wining part!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    Bo and Carrie are both good. Admit it, they will both get a contract, have them go Platinum,probably hook up, get busy, have little singing sensation kids.......XD

I hope Bo wins.....He proved himself with his accapella.........and he isn't a drug dealer. He's a normal, 28 year old guy......

Nicole

Years
    i think he's 29(maybe not)yes both carrie and bo(and everyone else)will get a contract and i dont know about the other stuff thats gross carrie's better than that!hey would anyone like to be my friend?

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    No, he's 28...I think Bo & Carrie will get good contracts from that old dude....Vonzell....No......she not natural.....she tries to be too much a a showman.....I hate that....

Back