• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol!

So far,Who's you'r favorite American Idol?

• Total voters

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    no i cant stand him i mean i like some okay a lot of his songs but i think kimberley locke should have won.i have her cd too!

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Oh, that's cool. Yeah, I like a few of his songs, hes better than Ruben (sp). o.o

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Yeah, I know what you mean. You like the person, but only because they're who is left.

By the way...can I call you GLW for short?

Nicole

Years
    yes you can call me that or whitney what evr you like!;)yeah so what do you think of the voting this year?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Well, actually, I tried to call in and vote for Bo one day and it was so busy I couldn't even get through. XD

Sima Yi's Apprentice

Shadow Warrior
    Years
    Shana said:
    I don't like Kelly Clarkson. I despise pop singers. =P

I feel the same exact way. Pop is evil, plain and simple.

Anyway, back on topiv for me. I think Bo is going to win, and I want him to. Carrie is good, but I don't think she has a chance against Bo.

Nicole

Years
    yay thanks!well i saw the last proformences(sorry if spelled wrong) :( wellcarrie beat bo and its not because i dont like bo. imean i dont think he gave it his best :( well im voting right now!staying up until 12:00!still voting!

Nicole

Years
    well its a new day and all i remember last night was me looking at the clock and it was 12:34 and (phone lines are closed)i was sleeping and voting,if that makes any sense.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
    Todays the Season Finale, a 2-hour Special. Its a hard choice. I'll just choose randomly. Bo Bice or Cassey(sp?) Underwood. 0 more hours.

Last edited:
    Back