• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

American Idol!

So far,Who's you'r favorite American Idol?

• Total voters

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
    well sorry for the mix up with his age...but on idolonfox.com it says he's 29 but whatever.i think that this year it was very sexist.most all the girls went before any of the guys went so not cool because the girls rocked and most of the guys should have went way before any of the girls.dumb girls just voted on the guys looks and not the way they sing.thats how i see it.

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Oh God I really don't like Carrie Underwood. I think she is talentless and general. Bo is really something special and I hope he wins!!! <3 ~origin

Nicole

Years
    whatever haha ;) yes i think bo's good but not great.i mean im not going to buy his cd.but he's still very cool!

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    X3; Ev'ryone has their own opinions.. But when Bo performed acapella [I think that is how you spell it, forgive me if I'm wrong] the other day, it just blew me away!! <3 ~Dignity

Nicole

Years
    yes that was a great performance!i hope i dont sound mean on this topic if i am please tell me i dont want to be mean.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I prefer mens voices over womens naturally, although Carrie isn't bad.

But my heart is set on Bo winning. <3

Nicole

Years
    well what do y'all think about kelly clarkson?since she's part of american idol the 1st one.

Nicole

Years
    the pics in your sig are so cute well anywas you want bo to win what do you think about kelly clarkson?

Nicole

Years
    why?its soo cool!i love it!but that's okay you dont have to watch it.you can do whatever you want.

Nicole

Years
    yeah but now she has i little rock in her have you seen her new music video its soo cool!;)

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Theres a lot I don't care for, but we're getting off topic. XP

Anyway, anyone ever hear Constantines band, Pray For The Soul Of Betty? I downloaded some of their stuff, they're good...

Nicole

Years
    ive seen them on american idol but ive never really heard of them.so they're good?maybe ill find something on them and check it out!

Back