• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Amore's 2010 Giveaway!!

AlmondPiplup

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Well.....sorry, I could, but it'd take ages.

Basically, there's a list at the bottom of the OP, and any pokémon that's on the OP but not on that....is okay to claim.

I know for example that most of my water-types are still available, and all the bugs.

Thanks! i think i might be getting one of each type water and bug! if ur okay with it!

hmmm actually do you have any raikous left if not can i have a chansey and butterfree?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Okay, Can I claim Cubone to trade? The Level 2 one? I want to EV train it and make it powerful and awesome.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lucario lvl.52, Shaymin lvl.100, Pikachu lvl.31, Manectric lvl.60. Items: Full Incense, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Light Ball, TM01, and a rare candy. Please REPLY BACK ASAP.

Thanks, FC:3223 9646 2707.

Lucario, Shaymin and Manectric are all claimed. As is the Rare Candy (it's actually gone now, sorry), Razor Fang and Razor Claw. So I can give you Pikachu, Full Incense, Light Ball and TM01.

Blaziken, and Empoleon please?

Both claimed, sorry.

Thanks! i think i might be getting one of each type water and bug! if ur okay with it!

hmmm actually do you have any raikous left if not can i have a chansey and butterfree?

I'm kinda confused by what you're saying......but I can tell you that Raikou has been claimed.

Chansey and Butterfree are fine though!

Great!
    When can you trade? :)

Around 19:00 - 23:00 my time (GMT). I'm slightly more flexible on weekends, although slightly unreliable as this is a shared computer.

When can we trade? I can trade anytime within 5 hours from now.

those 5 hours are part of the 8-ish where I am guaranteed to be sleeping, sorry. What time zone are you in?

Okay, Can I claim Cubone to trade? The Level 2 one? I want to EV train it and make it powerful and awesome.

Yes, you may......I could've sworn it was level 4, but meh. At least you're deffo gonna give it a good home.

Can I have the Cyndaquil?

:) Thanks!

Sorry, claimed.......

Can I claim the Ariados and the TM Brine?

Sure you can!

By the way everyone, I've majorly updated my OP by deleting a lot of claimed pokémon (there's only one fire-type left, xD), so please check it!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yes you may! I'll add those to the "claimed" list on the OP...

you know, I think you're the first person since the day I posted this thread to ask for 6 things that haven't been claimed.....even if it took you a couple of tries :P

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    Okay, when can you trade? I can trade anytime. (I need a life.)
    Can I also claim Roserade? I also managed to get the Manphy Egg event and it will be traded to you for the Cubone.

Last edited:
    Years
    PM Me when your ready to trade. I have your friend code and you have mine because you the spiritomb trade.

Can I also have Leftovers and TM Dragon Claw, TM Shadow Claw, TM Blizzard, TM Dig?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Okay, when can you trade? I can trade anytime. (I need a life.)
    Can I also claim Roserade? I also managed to get the Manphy Egg event and it will be traded to you for the Cubone.

Really? That is so awesome, thankyou! We can trade now-ish........

PM Me when your ready to trade. I have your friend code and you have mine because you the spiritomb trade.

Can I also have Leftovers and TM Dragon Claw, TM Shadow Claw, TM Blizzard, TM Dig?

Leftovers, Dragon Claw, Shadow Claw are gone. So it's just Blizzard and Dig.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    No problem! Hopefully I'll get it over with....all my Fire and Dragon-types are claimed....

*looks at all 4 pages again* nobody else available........

Btw, if you see any other pokémon, tms etc. that you want, don't hesitate to ask!

darkangelxys

Psychic
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2011
    Hi!
    May I know what time you will be available for trade?
    My time zone is GMT+8.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Oh crap.....I'm GMT........so that would be 2:38pm when you sent that message...which converts to 7:38am for me......

What times are you online in your time zone? That might help me figure this out.....

Back