• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adventure of a Lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Ryley thought for a while before replying to Batesy's question.
"Do you think we can pick our own pokemon?" She doubted it, but it would be nice if they could.
"If I had to pick one, I think it would be Ditto. Then I can have wathever pokemon I feel like."
She shooed Pidgeotto from her head because he was getting pretty heavy. He sat down next to her with a grumpy look on his face.
"So Danny, what kind of pokemon do you want?"

Years
OOC: Shineyelectrode Prof. Birch is taking us 3 in littleroot to oldale town and then we all get our pokemon together. You may post about your morning up until Prof. Birch arrives. Legendary Pokegirl im sorry but the limit has been reached. Im not going to post because I gotta go to school.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I got up out of bed, and got my breakfast and chores done without a thought, I'd be happy to tell you more about it, but I can't since I hadn't had any caffene yet, so I have no memory of it. After I got a few sips of a mountain dew, I suddenly realized that today was the day to get my pokemon! I did something I've never done before, I tossed down an almost full can of montain dew, and began running like crazy to get to where I was supposed to meet prof. birch on time...

Years
-----OOC-----
Who plays Birch? Or should we just enter the lab?

-----RP-----
"I don't think I'll get a Ditto anyway... And besides my favourite pokemon is him." she laughed as she pointed to Pidgeotto, who nodded.
She looked around a bit and wondered how long it would be before they could get inside and recieve their pokemon.
"Do you think it will be much longer now?"

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
"I don't know!" Batesy said opening his bag. He pulled out a Gameboy Advance and began playing Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku II.
"Where is that man?!" Batesy thought as he played.

Years
OOC: Prof. Birch is with us and hes an NPC so anyone can control him. PC was down for me yesterday so I'll take us all to Oldale town.

IC: We were all here now so Prof. Birch decided now we would go to Oldale town. "Well then people! follow me and stay close because wild pokemon come out at any time." We nodded our heads and followed him. We stayed to the road and from there I could see all kinds of pokemon. There was poochyena, zigzagoon and many others I didn't know the name of. I was so absorbed by the beauty of it all, I didn't even realize we had gotten to Oldale town. "Here we are people! Oldale town." A boy came running over to us and I assumed he was one of the pokemon trainers that lived here that was getting their pokemon today as well.

Years
OOC: Where are the others? well I'll get my pokemon then you guys can get yours and maybe the others will show up.

IC: "To answer your question Batesy, now." Prof. Birch said, answering Batesy's question. "The others are a bit late so we'll go to the pokemon center where my assistant can send me the pokemon from my lab."
"If they were in your lab, why couldn't we get them when we were in Littlerot town? I asked the Professor as we made our way to the center. "Well Danny, I wanted you all to get to know each other so I brought you three up here to meet Seph, Rho and Yuki and to get your pokemon together so no one felt as if they were better or worse than another person." I nodded to him as I felt the air conditioning from the pokemon center blow into my face as the doors slid open. Birch took us over to a device that was used to transport pokeballs from one place to another. "Can I choose my pokemon please?" I begged the professor and he gave in.
"Ok Danny. What pokemon would you like?"
"I would like a torchic please."
"I've got one Danny but it is very stubborn. It will only perform well for trainers that it sees worthy. Do you still it?"
"I don't care Professor. I just want a torchic!"
"Ok ok calm down." he spoke to his assistant over the phone and moments later a pokeball appeared on the machine next to me. I grabbed it and let the torchic out. "You are the coolest pokemon ever! I think I will call you Flame!" The pokemon seemed to like me and I put my arm to the ground to it could get up to my shoulder. I tried to return Flame to his pokeball but he dodged the beam. "Flame seems to see potential in you but you haven't used that potential yet so he will probbaly obey you but will not go into a pokeball for a while yet." I didn't care. The longer I was around him, the stronger I felt. I sat down to play with Flame and see what pokemon the others were going to choose.

Years
Ryley watched as Danny got his Pokemon and couldn't wait to get hers. When the professor turned to her she stepped forward.
"What Pokemon would you like Ryley?"He asked her.
"Euhm.. Do you have a Ditto?" Ryley asked hopeful.
Prof. Birch seemed to be thinking for a while and then stared an argument with his assistant.When he was ready he received a pokebal and handed it to Ryley.
"I'm sorry but I don't have a Ditto, instead I give you this one.It will take time to win this Pokemon's confidence, but if you are patient with it and give it some time it will be a strong ally."
Ryley nodded and waited for the rest to get their Pokemon.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Prof. Birch," Batesy said going up to him. "Could I please get my Pok?mon?"
"Yes! Which one would you like?" Prof. Birch asked.
"Have you got a Pichu?" Batesy asked.
"Sorry! We don't have that one." He replied.
His assistant came up to him and whispered something.
"Batesy?" Prof. Birch began. "How would you like a Squirtle?"
"That would be good!" Batesy said happily.
"This Pok?mon is loyal. It isn't stubborn. So you should have a good time with it." Prof. Birch explained. "But you will probably have to carry it around everywhere. It doesn't like to sit in it's Pok? Ball."
"I don't care!" Batesy said.
Prof. Birch's assistant went somewhere and came back a few seconds later holding Squirtle.
"Here you go Batesy!" Said Prof. Birch bringing Squirtle over.
"Squirtle!" He said happily.
"Squirtle!" Batesy yelled in delight. "Me and you are going to have some fun together!"
Batesy took Squirtle to the other Pok?mon and began playing.

Years
"Hey Ryley!" I called out to her, "What pokemon did the Professor give you?" As I waited for her answer I saw Batesy get his squirtle. "Hey cool pokemon Batesy! Squirtle's a water pokemon right?"

OOC: I though you were gonna get a charmander Batesy. I dont care I just thought you were gonna get a charmander thats all. By the way I do know what type squirtle is but my Character is a bit useless when it comes to pokemon types and what beats what.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: What gave you the idea I was going to pick Charmander. Did I post that? I think I did...

"Yes!" Batesy said replying to Danny's question. "You should have studied more. And if we are going to travel together then you better get used to Squirtle. He dislikes Pok? Balls." Batesy explained.

Years
As Danny asked her what Pokemon she got she let it come out.
An oversized Ekans appeared in front of her.
"Wow! That's a big one!" she exclaimed and squated to take a better look at it. The Ekans backed away immediately and Prof Birch grinned.
"He may be big, but he's really afraid.It's going to take time, but I know you'll win his confidence soon enough, just be patient with him alright?"
Ryley nodded. She was a little jealous of the others because they could play with their pokemon and she couldn't even touch hers, but then again hers was the biggest.
"Well then Ekans, I hope we'll become friends." She said to the snake which looked at her with suspicious eyes.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Ryley!" Batesy said. "There is nothing to be afraid of. Just pet it right."
Batesy put his hand foward and rubbed it's neck. Ekans seemed to like it.
"See it's that easy!" Batesy explained. "Good thing I studied."

Years
-----OOC-----
I don't know if you got it right, but Ekans' the one who's afraid not Ryley :p

-----RP-----
After a few moments Ekans backed away again and started to explore the Pokemon center. Ryley looked after him and made sure he didn't go where he wasn't supposed to go. Then she turned to the others. "So, what are we gonna do when everyone gets here and has their pokemon?"

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: Sorry!

BIC:
"I guess we go!" Batesy said. "Danny, Ryley! You wanna come with me?" Batesy asked. "I could use some company other then Squirtle."

Years
-----OOC-----
That's ok :)

-----RP-----
"Yeah sure Batesy!" Ryley said and motioned for Ekans to come. "Come on Ekans we're going!"
Ekans hesitated and looked from her to Prof. Birch and back. Then he seemed to decide it was alright and followed her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back