• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adventure of a Lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
"Yeah but I gotta get some stuff first cause I'm a lazy bum and can't be bothered studying."
"Hey you three! Before you go I want to give this to each of you. Its a pokedex. It is an encyclopedia on pokemon. It is the result of many trainers capturing between all of them every single pokemon species known at this point in time. It should be very useful if you need information about pokemon."
"Just what I need Professor! I'll take one!" I grabbed a pokedex but the professor stopped me.
"Danny I have something else for you." he handed me a small microchip. "This is an update for your new watch. If you want a pokenav I belive that the pokemart down the road sells them as microchip enhancements as well." I thanked the Professor and continued down the road to purchase the pokenav modification. It made my wallet considerably lighter. I went back to the others, now ready for the long journey ahead.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: Wow, fall asleep once, and I miss out on so much :tired:

I was behind the rest, considering what pokemon I wanted, but eventually, I came up to prof. Birch and said "Got a Ghastly?"
He looked very startled and said "Ghastly? Are you sure you don't want another one? Perhaps like Bulbasaur or Chi-" "No, I want a ghastly." I persisted.
"If you're sure..." He said, and as another pokeball appeared, he handed it to me. "Thanks." I said.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
When Danny came back, they began their journey.
"Danny!" Batesy began. "Since your the only one with a Pok? Nav, you'll have to guide us." Batesy said. "Unless that's a problem!"

Years
OOC: Shineyelectrode do you want to come with us or u want to go with the others if they ever post?

IC: "Nope. No problem. Well the first town past this is...." I pushed a button on the side of my watch, changing the interface to a pokenav. I looked at the map. "Petalburg city. And it has a Gym there too! Lets go people!"
"Wait! If you want to become stronger you will need to capture pokemon. Use these to do so." Prof. Birch handed everyone here 5 pokeballs to capture pokemon with. I put mine in the side of my backpack. "There are other types of pokeballs around, made for certain pokemon types and stronger pokemon. Be sure to check the market in each town for items which will help you. If you need any help, ring me at my lab and I might be able to give you the answer to your question. C-ya later, pokemon trainers!" as Prof. Birch said his goodbye I realized I might not see anyone from home for a while. I felt homesick. I took a deep breath and walked out the door of the pokemon center, knowing that I had made my choice to be a trainer and that meant going away from home. We soon left Oldale town and was on a road that lead directly to Petalburg city. Now I had a pokemon I could battle other pokemon! I saw something moving in a bush to the side of the road. I was curious and had a look to find a poochyena, baring its fangs. It jumped from where it was hiding and started to growl. Flame jumped off my shoulder and landed in front of poochyena, wanting a battle. "Are you ready Flame? Well then use growl!" Flame growled angrily at the poochyena, making it back away slightly, afraid to attack. The wild pokemon then used tackle on Flame. Flame jumped and used its tiny wings to get out of the way but it didn't get out of the way in time and still got hit with most of the attack. Flame hit the ground and I yelled to him to see if he was alright. Flame seemed ok and got up ready for revenge. "Flame! Use scratch!" Flame used its one claw to scratch poochyena on the face, hitting a weak spot. The poochyena seemed very weak after the critical hit but it used howl, which got it pumped for more action. "Flame quickly! Use another scratch to finish poochyena off!" Flame used scratch again, but poochyena was ready for it this time and tryed to roll out of the way. Flame missed poochyena's face but got it on the belly. It only just got hit but because of the damage it recieved from the earlier attack, it was enough to make poochyena black out. I knew now was the time to throw a pokeball to make poochyena mine. I opened the pocket on my bag where my pokeballs were and threw one at the fainted poochyena. The ball wobbled a bit but it beeped and then sat still. I picked up the pokeball and shouted in excitement. "Yeah! I caught my first pokemon!" Flame was happy for my too and did a little dance. When he was done he hopped back on my arm, and sat my my shoulder.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Good job!" Batesy said. Suddenly, out of the bushes, came another Poochyena, and another one.
"If we do this properly all three of us will have a Poochyena!" Batesy said.
"Squirtle!" Squirtle said getting ready to fight.
"Squirtle, Tail Whip!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirt!" The Pok?mon yelled whipping Poochyena with it's tail.
Poochyena used Leer.
"Squirtle! Close your eyes and use Tackle."
Squirtle ran blindly and surprisingly hit Poochyena.
"Finish it off!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirtle!" He said using Tackle.
Poochyena was down and out.
"Pok? Ball go!" Batesy yelled tossing it at the Poochyena.
The Pok? Ball hit and Poochyena got engulfed by a red light. The Pok? Ball wiggled three times and made the locking sound.
"I got a Poochyena!" Batesy yelled. Squirtle jumped up in excitement.
"Squirtle!" Batesy said hugging him. "I couldn't have done it without you!"

Years
OOC: I'm going away for a while cause Im on holidays now so I won't be on for a few days. Batesy try not to get the same pokemon as other people because its boring with everyone having the same pokemon and we have to nickname our pokemon and I only (if I ever) nickname my starter so please nickname yours. And Radai might not even want a poochyena. I'll let this go but remember from now on try not to do things that may involve putting other people in positions that they don't want to be in.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: Sorry!

"Squirtle! I am going to call you Shellshocker now!" Batesy announced patting him. He released Poochyena.
"Poochyena I'll call you Pooch!" He told her patting her and rubbing her.
The Poochyena that was left ran off.
"So should we get going now?" Batesy asked Ryley.

Years
"Yeah sure! The sooner we get there the better! Come on Ekans!" Ekans looked up at her and reluctantly followed her. Ryley turned around to see if the others were coming too. In the distanceshe saw someone else approaching.
"Hey look guys! You think he's one from the Oldale trainers?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was hanging back from the rest, in a battle with a seedot I had spotted. I hadn't seen the other person, or heard their comments, because I was so absorbed in winning.

"Ghastly! Lick attack!" I said, remembering how it''s tounge secrets a paralizing ooze. It lept forward, and swept it's tounge smackeing seedot with it, but it barley showed signs it noticed. "Seedo!" It screamed, hurling itself towards ghastly, and right through him into a tree.

"Hmm, try smothering it!" I commanded, since I knew ghastly were toxic.
"Ghassstly." It said as it fell upon seedot, and when it tried to run, gengar followed it, and kept doing so until it collapsed.

"That's enough, return ghastly. Great job by the way." Then I got out one of the five pokebals birch had gave to me, and tossed it over to the seedot. It shook, once... twice... three times... *click*

"YYYYES!" I shouted, punching the air in front of me. I had caught a pokemon on my own!

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: That was me talking in my last post. Sorry!

BIC:
"Let's get going! We have nothing better to do!" Batesy said. "Anyway, I'm itching for a Gym battle!"
"Squirtle!" Agreed the happy Pok?mon.
"You're itching to Shock?" Batesy asked.
"Squirt!" Shellshocker yelled happily.

Years
I backtracked a little, to see what Seph was up to. I came as he threw his pokeball at a seedot and captured it. "Hey cool Seph! You caught your first pokemon!" After congratulating him, I caught up with Batesy and was on an rush. "Hey Batesy! Wanna have a pokemon battle to warm us up?!"

Years
"Hey good idea, you can fight and I can watch and learn." She sat down at the side of the road, waiting for them to begin the battle.
"Come here Ekans!" She said to her Ekans and it came, but decided to curl up a safe distance away from her.
"Have it your way,one day you'll see I'm not a bad person."

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Go Squirtle!" Batesy yelled.
"Squirtle!" Squirtle yelled jumping rom Batesy's arms.
"Ok! He only has to Pok?mon," Batesy thought. "He has Torchic and Poochyena. Poochyena ,ust have been hurt from the battle and so was Torchic. I might have a chance at winning."

Years
OOC: you didn't need to nickname your squirtle, only your poochyena because we both have one.

IC: "A squirtle Eh? Well Flame is a fire pokemon so it will be weak against a water type so I'll choose..." I thought as I came to a decision. "Poochyena!" My poochyena appeared but was very weak from being captured before. I quickly got out my potion and sprayed it on poochyena. Poochyena suddenly looked like it could beat a hundred squirtles. "Are you ready Batesy?! Well lets go Poochyena! Use howl!" Poochyena howled, increasing its attack damage by making it feel more at ease.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
Batesy used a Potion he had on Shellshocker.
"All right Shellshocker! Tail Whip!" Batesy yelled.
At his command, Shellshocker lowered Poochyena's defense using his tail.

Years
"Poochyena we have this one hands down! Hide in the bushes!" Poochyena hid in the bushes and no one could see where he went as he is a master at hiding. "Good job Poochyena! Get ready to attack!" I didn't know if Poochyena could hear me but I hoped he could. I needed him to be ready to obey my next commands instantly.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
OOC: Am I allowed to know Withdraw?

"Shellshocker! Withdraw!" Batesy yelled. At this point Shellshocker hid in his shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back