• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

An Adventure of a Lifetime!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
OOC: Yes. At the moment your pokemon can know any move it learns up until level 10.

IC: "Poochyena! Jump out and use sand attack on the hole in Shellshocker's shell where his head comes out of!" Poochyena leaped from the bushes on to a tree trunk then bouncing off that on to Shellshocker's shell then on the ground, spraying sand in Shellshocker's shell. I knew that although the sand might not have gotten in the squirtle's eyes but it would have got in some very uncomfortable places, causing pain and slowness to Shellshocker.

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
Years
"Shellshocker turn around in your shell now!" Batesy yelled. Shellshocker turned around and the only placed the Sand Attack reached were it's legs. He then came out of his shell.
"Now Bubble!" Batesy yelled. Shellshocker sprayed a powerful line of Bubbles at Poochyena slowing it down.
"Now finish it off with Tackle!" Batesy commanded. Shellshocker ran at Poochyena and tackled it.

Years
Ryley was watching the battle and was keeping an eye on Ekans at the same time, so she was sure he wouldn't run away.

Years
"Poochyena! Jump on Shellshocker's head and then tackle it from above!" Poochyena jumped on the squirtle's head as he came running towards him, causing Shellshocker's head to be forced back inside his shell, and this gave him an inability to see for a moment. Not pausing for an instant on Shellshocker's head, Poochyena bounced straight away to the tree he jumped off before and launched himself of the side of the tree, giving his tackle more power than just a normal running start. He hit Shellshocker smack bang in the middle of his chest, knocking him to the ground. I hoped so very much that was all Batesy's squirtle could take because Poochyena was very close to fainting as well.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Squir..." Shellshocker fainted.
"Shellshock..." Batesy said with tears in his eyes. It was the first time Shellshocker fainted.
Batesy got up, wiped the tears away from his eyes, and got a Pok? Ball from his belt.
"Go Pooch!" He yelled chucking a Pok? Ball.
"Poochy!" He said happily.
"Pooch finish off Poochyena with Tackle!" Batesy yelled.
Pooch ran up and tackled Poochyena knocking it out.

Years
"Poochyena you did a good job. Have a rest now." I said as I recalled him. "Now get your fires started because here comes my amazing Flame!!!!" I yelled, getting Flame ready for a big battle. Flame sort of let me down 'cause he just lazily got off my shoulder and flew slowly to the battlefield. "Awww Flame! You ruined your big entrance! Ohh well I can't say much, I've been a lazy bum my whole life." I looked over to Batesy and called to him. "Even though my pokemon and I are lazy bums, we're still gonna beat ya to a pulp! I was trying to unnerve him like they do in the battles on TV I've watched when I was supposed to be doing homework.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
"Pooch use- Huh?" Batesy was interrupted. What is that. It sounded like a heap of evil Pok?mon with a heap of evil people.
"This doesn't sound good!" Batesy said.

Years
"I agree. Lets get the he!! outta here!" I ran like a little girl down the road, picking up Flame on the way. I didn't care what the others thought about me I knew I was a wuss. I ran all the way to the next town without looking back once to see if the others were following me.

Jesus Freak Josh

Years
While holding Poochyena in his right arm, Batesy had Shellshocker in is bag so he wouldn't drop him.
He reached for a Pok? Ball on his belt.
"Pooch return!" Batesy commanded. Pooch went into his Pok? Ball. Batesy put the ball back on his belt and began running faster.
Finally, they were in Oldale...

Years
OOC: Batesy we just left Oldale. I ran to Petalburg city. Did you go back Oldale or was it a mistake?

IC: I had hidden myself in the corner of the pokemon center waiting for someone to tell me it was alright. I stood up slowly and walked over to nurse Joy and I gave her Flame and Poochyena. I walked outside to see if the others had followed me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I was ready to face whatever was coming this way, and said to the others "Okay guys, we probably can't fight whatever it is alone, so we'll have to work together okay? Guys?" I looked around and saw them runing as fast as they could. "Son of a- ahh forget it!" I said, and running after them. When we reached petalburg, I went to the pokemon center and gave danny an icy glare.

Years
Seph gave me a glare when I saw him come into town and I didn't really care because I knew I was a chicken and I got them all the time. I went back inside the pokemon center and got my pokemon back from Nurse Joy.

Years
Ryley finally arrived in Petalburg and found the others in the Pokemoncenter.
"Guys, they really were just some Hikers and their pokemon who had gotten lost, I told them, since you ran off. " She couldn't believe they had just ran of like that,they were guys after all.
Ekans looked at the boys and seemed to be laughing, as far as he was able to do so.

Years
-----OOC----
I'm leaving for Ireland tomorrow and won't be back until Friday, so don't expect any post from me until Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back