• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

And the winner is...

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • Yaaaaaaaaaay! Congratulations Tiggy and Stevo! <333~~ You both deserve this so much, congrats to you both. ^^ *huggles and snuggles* Yippee, this ish soooo cool, I'm so excited and I didn't even win anything. XD

~Kelsey

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
  • Hey Stevo! Congrats! I hope you like being PC's newest Prezzie! Yay!
    Congrats to you too Tig!

Newten5

The lost soul
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Oct 6, 2009
    Go Stevo! I new u could do it! Oh and congrats to Tig too, u will both do great jobs! :P
    And dont brag too muh :)

~Newten5~

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • congratz!!!!!!!!! funny, stevo hasnt posted in here yet XD and tig is all over XD congratz u 2!!! hope ya enjoy your time of 6 months...lol, there should be like a history of presidents... like ... im not sure... a page with the prezzies in order, lol... not making much sense, but i sure get it XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats to the both of you! xDDDDDDDD

*confetti*

Have fun~ =)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    YAYYYY! Congrats Stevo and Tig! ^^ I knew you guys will win. I am so happy for both of you. *hugs*

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Congrats le Stevo and le Tig. Jeez, zis accent sucks. *goes back to normal*

Anyway, congrats both of ya.

Back