• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Animals That Don't Have a Pokemon 'Counterpart'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
Years
  • XD I know that, I'm not stupid. XD That was just a joke.

Anyway, what about...an angel fish, krill, lobster. (and Krabby and Kingler are crabs I think.)

~desu Saba~

Lol here we go again, Karabby and Kingler are crabs, But Corphish and Crawdaunt are lobster, cuttlefish kinda guys.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I never remember those two. XD

Let's see now...(raichuchika, we already discussed zebra) Orca (actually a dolphin, not a whale, also known as killer whale, or shamu to people who like Sea World. xD) A squid? Do they have one? And maybe a better octopus, instead of Octillery. Orangutan, some other bat pokemon, I'm sick of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. I'd like to see actual bat looking pokemon with their crazy faces. =3

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
  • I believe Polar Bear has been said too. XD

Ummm a good beaver, bidoof and bibarrel made me mad.>=[
    Platapus, a tarantula, iguana, and cheetah? Have they made a cheetah?

~desu Saba~

Jonbo

The Sunflora Savior
    Years
  • I believe Polar Bear has been said too. XD

Ummm a good beaver, bidoof and bibarrel made me mad.>=[
    Platapus, a tarantula, iguana, and cheetah? Have they made a cheetah?

~desu Saba~

I dont think they have made a cheetah, but you whatd be cool? A cheetah and a Snow leppard. Theyd be sorta like plusie and minium, and like illumise and volbeat, you know the whole two guys that are similar and go together but are at the same time different. The leppard would be ice type and the cheetah would be fire.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • Maybe there's a different type of Leopard that would fit the fire type better than cheetah, I'm gonna go look (and it's spelled Leopard. xD Just thought I'd let you know. ^^)

I'll edit with the idea for the fire type soon.

EDIT: maybe instead of leopard for fire, a black panther. It could be part dark and maybe the snow leopard could be I don't know...
    I just found out that a black panther is actually a leopard, just a different color. (wikipedia)

~desu Saba~

Years
  • I never remember those two. XD

Let's see now...(raichuchika, we already discussed zebra) Orca (actually a dolphin, not a whale, also known as killer whale, or shamu to people who like Sea World. xD) A squid? Do they have one? And maybe a better octopus, instead of Octillery. Orangutan, some other bat pokemon, I'm sick of Zubat/Golbat/Crobat. I'd like to see actual bat looking pokemon with their crazy faces. =3

~desu Saba~

Kyogre is kinda of a Killer whale, I know it's based on that leviathan monster, but it look alot like a Killer whale
    |
    v
    v

.Aero

Years
  • I guess their general body shape looks similar, but the pectoral ("hand") fins are too large on Kyogre. And he doesn't have a dorsal fin (back). Also Kyogre sleeps at the bottom of the ocean, (right? xD) and Orca are mammals.

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    They do look similar. Never thought of that. Look at the white pattern.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back