• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime you cannot stand!

☆Patched☆

Is a Death Note and Bleach Fan
Years
  • Most of the time I don't even watch anime, I just read manga. I can't STAND Vampire Knight, Naruto, Fruits Basket. :P

I DID try to read Vampire Knight once, after the first feew chapters, I knew the series was just like Twilight. D; Haven't watched the anime, but I just know it's probably worse.
    Fruits Basket, I don't get why people like it. It's horrible drawing, the story's too confusing.
    Naruto just doesn't fit my tastes at all. :[ I admit it's the same as Bleach. All of my friends revolve around Naruto, except for one who partially revolves around Wolf's Rain, Bleach, and xxxHolic. XD It's just...I actually gave it a chance, read a bit of the manga, watched a bit of the anime, hated it. I hate Bleach a little, but not too much. <3

(also, I don't like Tsubasa nor xxx Holic, the stories aren't the best)

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
  • Naruto (Seen WAY too much of it. It's every where I go... :/)
    Bo bo bo (.....Why??)
    Yugioh GX (It destroys the whole meaning. Yugi isn't in it!)

Those are some.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
  • Naruto (Seen WAY too much of it. It's every where I go... :/)
    Bo bo bo (.....Why??)
    Yugioh GX (It destroys the whole meaning. Yugi isn't in it!)

Those are some.

Naruto: Very true
    Bo Bo Bo: Because it loves you
    YuGiOh GX: Yugi was in it. The odd part was though, it was Yami Yugi?

Chelzbell

magical girl undercover
    Years
    • Age 36
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 13, 2010
    Rumbling Hearts. I hated this anime so much. I only finished it because I was curious to know how it would end. I never watched it again after that.
    Shugo Chara/Doki. While I do actually like this anime, I'm mostly frustated with fillers. The anime almost has 100 episodes and MANY of them are just fillers.
    Code Geass. I tried to watch this and I didn't get that far.. I watched about seventeen episodes. IDK. I think knowing what was going to happen in the second season following just killed it for me.
    Lucky Star. I only watched one episode of this. I couldn't get into it. I don't understand the appeal of all this high school girls that look younger talking about various ways to eat food is interesting.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • Code Geass and Naruto are the only ones I can think of.
    It's sad. The storyline seems so good in Code Geass but the art style makes me want to vomit.
    And I'm not even going into Naruto. xD

NoblemanNick

Creator
    Years
  • Pokemon, well anything after the Kanto region. I lvoed the first season of Pokemon even Orange Islands. But after that it became to kiddy. I mean things were much more serious in the earlier episodes of Pokemon. Now, it's just the same old stuff kiddified. It's a sad thing really.

One Piece just annoys me for some reason.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
    Years
  • Naruto, and Peach Girl.

People are too obsessed with Naruto. Peach Girl... I just hate it for some reason.

Though, Ouran High School Host Club is total awesomeness. ^^ Honey's so cute!

Years
  • I think that most anime is good. I just watch it with an open mind to understand it.

Also, one of my favorite's has got to be Naruto. I would just like someone to put (logical) reasons why they don't like it because a lot didn't state reasons (even though it wasn't mandatory, but I mean it's just helpful).

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Lucky Star and Naruto.

Also, one of my favorite's has got to be Naruto. I would just like someone to put (logical) reasons why they don't like it because a lot didn't state reasons (even though it wasn't mandatory, but I mean it's just helpful).

The (non-existant) story is crap, the characters aren't interesting, they do the exact opposite of what a ninja is meant to do, the amount of filler is staggering, the main villain is rarely seen, and Naruto is one of the worst protagonists in existance.

There's a rushed, condensed version.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I was wondering, but the hate behind Lucky Star is mostly fueled from either:

- The bread scene from the first episode
    - Too much pop culture references

Right?

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
  • People hate Loveless?
    And Gravitation?
    And YuGiOh G-okay, that's kind of a given >.<

it's the dub, isn't it?

Juu does not like the word hate, instead I shall use 'dislike'

Animes that Juu Really Dislikes:.

Naruto: Yes, I really really dislike this one. Big surprise, I know. I mean, it's so overrated and everywhere and why is everyone on that show an effing ninja ??!! seriously, at least throw in a Pokemon trainer every now and then I do like the arc with Haku however. He was my first trap //sighsdreamilyreminiscing~

One Piece: Nu. Just...no. Again, single character action only this time pirates. Really? I think it was the dub version that really killed it though >.<

Yu Gi Oh: Basically, why would I watch this when I have the Abridged series. Did the duels really have to be so long? And then Yu Gi Oh GX came along and....omg i loved that show so much...

Yu Gi Oh GX: Because it ended. And nothing had ever got me so hooked/addicted/high ever !! And it didn't even have a plot...

Pokemon: Quite boring until it got to the Sinnoh Saga =3 Yay for Shinji, Nozumi and Jun !! :D

Okay, nothing you haven't see there before, I'll just crawl into my hole and read Gravitation/Loveless/lolwhat...

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • ..Anyone that doesn't like Gravitation should run from me... now... XD

I recently found I can't stand Lucky Star... It just.... sucks... in the English adaptation. The Japanese sub was okay, but, nothing too great.. I hate it when people over rate anime... like Inuyasha. *shudders*

Back