• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
  • Tokyo Ghoul Root of A #11. How uneventful. Is combat characterization all they're good at?

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Watching Log Horizon S2 #24. Looks like things will be wrapping up quickly, though the finale feels rushed.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years

• Did the quality die again? It's been up-and-down in terms of how I feel about the series...Didn't like the first season that much, but episodes 8 and 9 in
    √A were pulling at the heartstrings a bit.
    It went to absolute crazy crap now. It's almost like Akame... it almost seems like original anime work == kill most of the cast.

Last edited:
    Years
  • It has went to absolute crazy crap now. It's almost like Akame... it almost seems like original anime work == kill most of the cast.

"Almost", he says. I think you just ruined the rest of the series for me with that last sentence...Thanks for crushing my expectations :c Still won't stop my boyfriend and I from watching it though, haha.

pkmin3033

Finished Unbreakable Machine Doll (three words: needs another season) and picked up Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, since it's finished airing and I need to watch more romance anime. Massive points have already been won for the opening piano performance and the melodica remix of A Morning of the Slag Ravine...I think I'm going to like this one.

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
    Years
  • Right now? Slayers NEXT. Episode 11. This show is classic in every single place where classic comes.

Wow! Great choice. I know it hasn't dated really well (especially first season) but Lina Inverse is an iconic character :)

Finished Unbreakable Machine Doll (three words: needs another season) and picked up Shigatsu Wa Kimi No Uso, since it's finished airing and I need to watch more romance anime. Massive points have already been won for the opening piano performance and the melodica remix of A Morning of the Slag Ravine...I think I'm going to like this one.

Great show indeed, even though I was hyped with the first arc rather than with the continuation. I don't believe we are getting a season 2, but most of the light novels have been translated (at least the last time did I took a look Baka-Tsuki did a good work on that).

pkmin3033

Great show indeed, even though I was hyped with the first arc rather than with the continuation. I don't believe we are getting a season 2, but most of the light novels have been translated (at least the last time did I took a look Baka-Tsuki did a good work on that).
    We're not? That sucks...although I'm not surprised; studios just love adapting half of an ongoing light novel series and leaving the rest unfinished; it's maddening. Although considering how awful some of the shows are - Accel World springs to mind here - I guess it could be worse...and really, I'm not sure how much more of those amazingly awful stereotypical voices I could take. I still can't decide if I loved it or hated it. xD

In other news...finished off A Certain Magical Index this morning (I'm very glad this has a season two, because I would have rated it awfully if it concluded on such an ambiguous note) and started A Certain Scientific Railgun. A show focusing on Mikasa should be interesting, Meloetta suggests hopefully.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • We're not? That sucks...although I'm not surprised; studios just love adapting half of an ongoing light novel series and leaving the rest unfinished; it's maddening. Although considering how awful some of the shows are - Accel World springs to mind here - I guess it could be worse...and really, I'm not sure how much more of those amazingly awful stereotypical voices I could take. I still can't decide if I loved it or hated it. xD
    Iirc KikouShojo didn't have that big of a success so I also think there's no chance of second season...
    I would also love to see it, though.

Years
  • In other news...finished off A Certain Magical Index this morning (I'm very glad this has a season two, because I would have rated it awfully if it concluded on such an ambiguous note) and started A Certain Scientific Railgun. A show focusing on Mikasa should be interesting, Meloetta suggests hopefully.

Misaka, not Mikasa. One fights titans, the other zaps things. And if you can't get get enough of your fix of her from the anime, grab the manga, and then dive into the LNs. Biribiri is best girl. Well, actually, fifth* best girl, but best girls one through four may not have been introduced to you yet, since I'm not sure how deep in the first Index anime season goes.

Spoiler:

Maybe I'll marathon that tonight instead of what I was planning on doing.

Back