• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

pkmin3033

Misaka, not Mikasa. One fights titans, the other zaps things. And if you can't get get enough of your fix of her from the anime, grab the manga, and then dive into the LNs. Biribiri is best girl. Well, actually, fifth* best girl, but best girls one through four may not have been introduced to you yet, since I'm not sure how deep in the first Index anime season goes.

Spoiler:

Maybe I'll marathon that tonight instead of what I was planning on doing.
I really wish I didn't keep mixing those two up, I don't even like Mikasa, or Attack on Titan in general. xD;
The first Index anime season ended with introducing Hyoka and Sherry, if they're anywhere at all on your list...neither are on mine, aha. I'm actually really fond of Komoe...and Last Order. Last Order is adorable. I really hope they adapt Accelerator into an anime eventually, because I like his character and would like to see more of him...I might check out his LNs for that alone.

Iirc KikouShojo didn't have that big of a success so I also think there's no chance of second season...
I would also love to see it, though.
Rozen Maiden wasn't all that successful either I don't think, but that got a third season after years...although I don't hold out any hope at all of them adapting the end of the manga. xD

Night Watcher

Hotdog MAn
Years
I just finished Anohana, and I have to say, it was pretty boring up until the end. I didn't really understand a thing but the girl is dead but her cousin can see her(?) and that the group split apart when she died.

Years
  • Age 29
  • home
  • Seen Aug 16, 2023
i've been (re)watching Digimon Adventure raw in anticipation for Tri coming out soon. (。 >艸<) and well, Shirobako and Shigatsu, but those are pretty much over so i should be getting into something new soon...

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Tokyo Ghoul A #12: So abstract, and poignant. I teared up so much when they played Unravel. ;w;

Bay

Years
Tokyo Ghoul A #12: So abstract, and poignant. I teared up so much when they played Unravel. ;w;

I just finished watching it too! Yeah Unravel playing is pretty heartbreaking there.

Spoiler:

Since Tokyo Ghoul is finished, not sure which anime I want to watch next since I'm following other (non-anime) shows. Maybe this is a good chance to finally catch up on the sequel manga.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Watching Terror in Resonance. I can't believe I didn't notice it at first, but it's pretty good.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road just finished and I'm incredibly dead to the world ;-;

I'll probably start another sports anime like Area no Kishi or Ginga e Kickoff!! next.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Planning to start my marathon of bad anime. First one on the list, the "terrible but watchable" Mahou Sensou. So far into episode 5, and I'm literally shaking my head at all the foolishness this show has to offer so far. At least it's still somewhat watchable. Somewhat.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Started Saekano and Shirobako. Heard they're pretty cool. Hopefully they are. I have high hopes from both. :D

Years
Finished Death Parade and Tokyo Ghoul √A over the weekend. The latter had an unsatisfying ending which will probably lead to me reading the manga eventually while the former had always been a relatively good series throughout the season, many feels. On to the next season!

Kenchiin

1/2,578,917 ☆
Years
Finished Death Parade and Tokyo Ghoul √A over the weekend. The latter had an unsatisfying ending which will probably lead to me reading the manga eventually while the former had always been a relatively good series throughout the season, many feels. On to the next season!

Oh, yes. Please read Tokyo Ghoul's manga, you will love it, and you will start hating the crappy anime adaptation lol

Years
Oh, yes. Please read Tokyo Ghoul's manga, you will love it, and you will start hating the crappy anime adaptation lol

I initially actually wanted to give up the anime adaptation in preference for the manga instead, but my boyfriend insisted on finishing the series, haha. But now that it's complete, I can go back to my original plan.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Seen 10 episodes of Shirobako. It is decent. Not too good nor too bad. So far, anyway.

As for Tokyo Ghoul - I have the entire manga downloaded. It is only a matter of actually being arsed to put it on my phone and binge reading it the next time I get the urge to do something else in classes rather than studying :p

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes. Been meaning to watch it for the longest time, and I've finally taken the plunge! At around episode 25, so far it's fantastic right now. I've heard that it only gets better, so I'm eager to see where it goes.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Just finished the last episode of Gundam Build Fighters Try and now I'm sad :( I don't want it to end I was really enjoying it. I know an OVA is coming out... but still.

Back