• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
  • Picked up Blood+ and started watching Honey and Clover S2. Both have started off pretty well for now. High hopes with the latter. Former, well, I just hope it doesn't become bad. I mean, by the looks of it, it seems like an awesome and fun action series.

Years
  • Picked up some new anime.

Tokyo Ghoul, Akame ga Kill, Aldnoah.Zero, Sailor Moon Crystal, Fairy Tail S2, Sword Art Online II, Madoka (movies), and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Excluding the Madoka movies since they've already aired, this is the first time I've had so many series to keep up with. Droooowning.

Dropped Shinsekai Yori since it wasn't my thing.

CelticsPhan

Get Poke'd
    Years
  • It took me this long to get to Fullmetal Alchemist. The story is captivating but otherwise, the hype/popularity exceeds my own. 51 episodes means this will take a lot of free time to complete, but I accept.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'm kinda feelin' bored so i'm rewatching back Infinite Stratos season 1. Going back again~~

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I'm currently watching Hamatora. I really like how they deal with the powers in this anime.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Finally started to binge watch on my list of anime. Just binge-watched Haikyuu!!, Zankyou no Terror and Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus.

Also yes I censor-dodged for the last title but it's all in good Japanese anyway

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • I'm currently watching Black Butler: Book of Circus (Dang censors, I wasn't even swearing)
    I went and binged on the first 2 seasons and the OVAs a few months ago... perfect timing, as BoC's been airing... shame, though, as I'm pretty sure this week's episode will be the last. *sadface* Until the Book of Murder OVA comes out that is! x3
    Hehehehe, Grell's return was awesome *fangirl*

and lately I've been taking in some A Certain Scientific Railgun, as a while back, I finished Index. I'm quite enjoying this anime, it's a nice branch of the wierd Magic-y-ness of Index, but still a bit.. Fatanstical? Academy City really is a city of adventure.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Been watching The Irregular At Magic High School but since that show feels too girly for me, I'm going with Hellsing now.

Sensual

This should be good.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    I just started Psycho Pass not too long ago and I'm keeping up with Space Dandy every week of course. Can't have a good week without Space Dandy.

Bellum

I'm Rin. Rin Okumura.
    Years
  • Currently watching Kanon 2006

I recently finished both Clannad, and Air and I loved them both, and seeing as Kanon 2006 was made by the same guy as those 2, I thought I would watch it, and I'm glad I did. I love it (: On episode 16 right now.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • I haven't really been watching an awful lot of different anime lately, since I ended up following so many I kinda fell out of the loop and didn't feel like watching any of them. One major problem I have with following current anime is that I'm a bingewatcher, and following a 10-20 episode anime every week just doesn't sit well with me for whatever reason.

I've however started watching Naruto again. Well, more or less finished. I managed to cram over 100 episodes into the span of about a week due to being sick and just not having the energy to do much else. Though now that I'm completely caught up, I suspect it won't be awfully long before I fall off again, since after a few weeks I'll probably forget about keeping up with the episodes :p

Espeonrules

~Pokemon Fan-Girl~
    Years
  • I haven't really been watching an awful lot of different anime lately, since I ended up following so many I kinda fell out of the loop and didn't feel like watching any of them. One major problem I have with following current anime is that I'm a bingewatcher, and following a 10-20 episode anime every week just doesn't sit well with me for whatever reason.

I've however started watching Naruto again. Well, more or less finished. I managed to cram over 100 episodes into the span of about a week due to being sick and just not having the energy to do much else. Though now that I'm completely caught up, I suspect it won't be awfully long before I fall off again, since after a few weeks I'll probably forget about keeping up with the episodes :p

This is absolutely how I am. I haven't watched Naruto in MONTHS, and I think the last episode I saw was during the Fourth Shinobi World War or whatever the heck it's called. I basically watch like 20-30 episodes over a few days and then just...drop it.I don't even know why, but I have NEVER managed to catch up to Naurto. Ever. It just eventually gets tedious after a while and I just take a longish break before picking it back up again.

Anyways, back on this topic...I FINALLY caved in to the hype and started Kuroko no Basket. I don't know why I held back from watching it, but I guess I was just scared it wouldn't live up to the hype. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised to see I was wrong and I've come adore all the characters. Especially Kise. ^ ^

Back