• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another adoption page... -_-;

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Quality pok?mon eggs here. hatch them,, grow them.

Well, i have some eggs for you to adopt.. (like the one in my sig and the sample attached.) These eggs however will crack, hatch, evolve and maybe evolve some more. Plus i sprited them from scratch, and the pokemon that hatch are ones from my hack, chaos black. There are limit to these, but i dont know how large that is. Probably large. very large. So, either pm me, or leave a message here, if you want one, and ill give you the link to your egg ^^

EGGS ADOPTED:-
    Normal-11/?
    Leaking-6/6
    M3i-2/?
    Flaming-5/6
    Dark eggs-3/6
    Ether eggs-4/6
    Example eggs-4/11
    Specials owned- Prereleased/named - scolari

total:- 36 eggs owned

REMEMBER, YOU MUST PUT THEM IN YOUR SIGNITURE TO GET THE FULL BENEFIT. (hot link it too :P) or you can put them on your site.

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    heh. Wouldn't you want to wait for it to hatch first? you dont even know its gender :P

and dont you even dare say sanchezina...

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    hmm, sales seem slow :P.

Heres another egg, however it is a limited edition. Only 5.
    Is it dripping?....maybe its a water type

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Scolari, i sent you your egg. You other two, you didn't say which one you wanted. It is one per person apart from exclusive ones, which arent counted. Speaking of which, this special egg is an exclusive, only for mewthree inc members.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i dont do requests. But seeing as im so honored, ill make an exclusive only for people called scolari. Thats the last request. Ever.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Yeah, ok. you can have a water one

Supplies left-
    normal - infinite
    leaking - 1
    M3I - restricted but infinite
    flaming - 5.

Yep, a new flame one is here.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    can i adopt a flame one or can't i if not can i have a normal one lol i really love your eggs mine are like hatching its so cool

Back