• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another adoption page... -_-;

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Ok, sorry to the person who wanted the leaking egg, but there all out. (you can see current stocks on the first post. Remember to check first)

Other news, a new egg, the example egg (long story). However, you can have one of these eggs even if you have an existing egg (other than the example egg). Only 10 so you better hurry ^^

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Omega II said:
    EDIT- Maybe we could wait and see which eggs could turn into what!
    if you waited, then what would be the fun? They dont always hatch into the same guy :P (apart from those stupid example eggs -_-;)

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Don't you feel special? My egg looks like someone dropped it by accident. Ah well. Let's get a move on 'Blobbo'

EDIT- Make it Blobbi, now that it's a girl.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    -_-;....

why are people asking for 2 or even three eggs now -_-;

i said you can have ONE egg at a time, or if there is a stock of example eggs at the time, you can have one of them too. IOll give you both the first eggs you asked for and an example egg.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Off-Topic- Don't double post (posting twice in a row without someone to post in between)

Go to the first page and check what eggs there are that are available, then edit your post and tell Aviex which egg you want.

Oh and, Welcome to PC!

On-Topic- Aviex, your minite evolved into that Pilla thing! *stares at Esplime*

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i would have said that to him, but ive already said it so many times, so i feel i should have just ignored him

yeah, go pilla. Fudges minite evolved to something different tho :S

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    What my epilla :D he was always cooler than yours aviex XD he has spikeys :P

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    ohhh eggs can i have one u choose witch one aveix or is it aviex i suck at remembering

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    it's Aviex :P

ummmm 3 of the 12 forms? i have only seen 2 around from eggs and they are epilla and pilla from the old supevo :D but can you direct me to the other hatchling please :D

Back