• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

another adoption page... -_-;

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    thanx aviex look at my cool thing lol it hatched p.s i think your should go big with these they are so cool i'm like totally amazed

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    take em world wide haha i love these things make a website dedicated to these things they are the best adoption eggs i've eva seen they will become famous hahaha

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    you do realise how hard it is?

each person has there own pic, and i have to "evolve" them indevidually -_-;

and you cant really do that.

Btw, you can make your own fan site if you want XD. if you pull that off, ill give you another egg :P

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I shall asketh for an eggith! I don't care what kind...
    (can you send it though PM? X3)

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    Ok, two new eggs. You can now get the dark egg that scolari has, and also a new ether egg. Enjoy ;)

PoPpLe

La Dee Da
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2006
    I'd like a water egg if there are any left. Thank you! :D

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hmmmmm decisions decisions decisions *sry if thats spam* i'll take a see thru egg who knows what could come out of that and that minite in your dig rocks I love it

Back