• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Nope, I'm at working working for money to pay bills.

What would you consider the peak of your life?

Years
    2019, for sure. It was a crazy year, except for the last few months. I had accomplished a lot of things during that year and failed none. I finally had more freedom and I was positive for the future lol

How often do you online shop?

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I shop online quite often. It seems as though nothing's worse than a trip to the mall and they don't have any of the clothes you want! You can get what you want directly online though! The only downside is that the wait can take long and if you're buying clothes, they can sometimes be the wrong size.

If you could bring one video game character to life, who would it be and why?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Tali Zorah from the Mass Effect series. There was no one on that ship I had more fun running missions with than her. Damn great personality! (and voice lol)

If you could erase any 1 video game character from existence, who would you pick?

Years
    But if I do that I can no longer kill them in the game D=

There's plenty of annoying characters in videogames tbh, idk what to go with if picking just one xD
    I've often wished I could get rid of Claptrap in Borderlands, or Nazeem in Skyrim, Barry from Pokemon..... and many more....

Is there anything you'd like to learn how to do?

Years
    i have always wanted to learn how to draw so i could at least have some form of creativity to balance my analytical brain

you must wake up tomorrow and listen to a song of your choice as soon as you get out of bed. what song would that be?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Techno Kitty!

You wake up on an island completely alone, and realize you're stuck there as the world is ending. But, you remembered you brought one book with you to read while the end is playing out. What book is the one you brought?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    "Also sprach Zarathustra" from Friedrich Nietzsche
    Idk. probably my eReader with all the Pratchet books on it.

What do you always make sure you buy?

Years
    I guess kinda everything because I am still _confused_piplup_ so it might happen, and sometimes happens, that I forget to buy some stuff. I am also extremely lazy, so if I forget something, I'll have to go back to the store and I wanna avoid that lol.
    But if I have to pick one, it's surely tuna cans. I don't get them every time, but like maybe once a month/month and a half. They're pretty handy because if I ever miss something to eat, they just save me. Can be good with salad, can be good with pasta.

What animal do you think represents you the most?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    What's linner and brunner? XD
    I'd say dinner, it's my biggest meal, cause I eat a lot of vegetables.

Wha's something positive that happened to you recently?

You wake up on an island completely alone, and realize you're stuck there as the world is ending. But, you remembered you brought one book with you to read while the end is playing out. What book is the one you brought?
    Probably a book on how to survive on a desert island 😇

Years
    Rekoil's doing a lot of fashion related questions on different threads lately (and I like that)

I think it's like classic style. Ideally, I'd like wearing some crazy fashion stuff because I like it, but seriously yeah I probably wouldn't as it also doesn't match my personality lol. So yeah, just good colors, nice matches and stuff. Pretty basic, yet still working and elegant. Yes, I like looking elegant tbh. I am not much into streetwear, for example (even if it's really popular [at least here]).

What's the latest show you've started watching?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    It used to by cyan. But I don't own it anymore and have no interest in getting a new one in the near future.

What's your favorite way to move from one place to another?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Who's side of what? :O

How long do you try a videogame before deciding it's not for you?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Depends on the game. Sometimes I'm slow to warm up, other times I can get a feel within a few hours if I'm not enjoying myself. There are games I haven't enjoyed, yet I push myself to near completion for the sake of saying 'I played it'. (Bioshock 1, Breath of the Wild). Often titles with bigger reputations make me feel more inclined to wonder "Will this pick up"? But we all have our own opinions and tastes for things. Maybe I shouldn't go into games holding such large expectations either. Sometimes that leads to disappointment on it's own.

Which psuedo legendary pokemon line feels the easiest to train into it's final form?

Years
    Tyranitar! Do I need to give more reasons than Earthquake ?
    Also a good Pokémon to take two of White 2 / Black 2's Elite Four trainers, singleclawedly!

In at least one video game, did you manage to succeed in realizing something out of sheer luck ?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back