• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I often feel like that during weekends tbh xD
    Usually just fatigue of the past workweek catching up with me.

What's your favorite videogame genre?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    It's difficult to choose between Adventure and RPG? How about we just call it an RPG Adventure, then.

What was your proudest life achievement so far?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    There's no pride in anything I do. I just did things and every time I'm happy that it's over. :(

Do you have an online presence other than PC?

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Does having a Discord to talk to all my 3 friends count? Cause if not, then no I don't lol.

What's your favorite thing to wear?

Edit: 👇????? I think you replied to the wrong question lol.

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Generally no, when I don't want to do anything at all, it means I want to play videogames XD

What do your typical holidays look like?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Typical holidays... Almost everyone married in my family fights with each other over dumb things, then tries to tell me I need to find someone to be with, lol. Yeah, marriage looks real fun...

If you could claim complete ownership of a planet in the solar system besides Earth, which would you choose?

Years
    Neptune so I could rule an entire icy world and prepare an army of animated ice soldiers :fufu:

Mars I guess?

Do you like poetry? If so is there a poem that's you'd call a favorite?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I think poetry is alright. I don't love it but I don't hate it either. I do like Goethe's "Der Zauberlehrling", though. (the one that Disney based that Fantasia thing on)

How do you usually end your day in the evening?
    What's your favorite thing to wear?
    I actually don't really care all that much about the stuff I wear. I do have a nice bag, though. I always feel like something is missing if I don't have it around. xD

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I can't think of one atm.

Is there a game you only want to play with mods active?

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen today
    Falskaar, but that's the only "DLC-sized" mod I've played on Skyrim (and on any game btw, I only mod Skyrim). But it's clearly not the only one I've installed.
    I'm expecting a lot from the other DLC-sized mods, like Vigilant, Wyrmstooth to name a few.

Are you often bored in your days?

Years
    Yep, it's a must here, even though I am not entirely sure if I trust the whole process tbh. Also, they should be clearer on some stuff, because sometimes it's quite confusing (pun not intended) understanding how to recycle some materials.

What time do you usually go to bed?

stringzzz

Banned
    Days
    Lately, it varies, but somewhere between 10:00-11:00 PM. I don't typically stay up late anymore.

Do you have plans for Father's Day?

Years
    Not really. I'll just walk over at some point during the day with a cake and stick around for like a couple hours.

What's your favorite holiday?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Probably all the junk food I've eaten in the past.

What's the best place you ever ate food in?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back