• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

any one wanna play a story game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • as soon as i awoke i knew i had to train my pokemon's weaknesses, I sent horsea vs charmander, bulbasaur vs mudkip, treeko vs tododile, and squirtle vs zubat (blizzard/icebeam incase u were wondering to help ressit ice sicne zu is flying). As all 8 pokemon battled and grew lvls i knew they would eventually be after to take hits from their most disadvantaged areas. squirtle tried to increase its speed and def with withdraw and dodging attacks using only its reflexes... horsea practiced using the speed advantage, slowing its enemy down with bubblebeam while speeding up with agilgity. Charmander practiced standing up to its weakness (water) as each bubble-beam hit. it also tried to strengthen its claws as horsea slowly built-up power in bubble-beam so as not to break thro charmander's claws, butt o slowly strenthen their durability. Bulbasaur, treeko, mudkip, tododile tried to build up their weaknesses to grass and ice attacks... while zubat tried practicing its poison, confuse and heal combo while slowly building up its ice resistance... (confuse ray, poison fang, gigadrain). zubat knew it had to strengthen its wings so it started to use more wing-based attacks like aircutter, and steel wing. as their resistances and exp. grew so did their lvls and the power of their moves... not only did zubat strengthen its wings but it strengthened its strtegy, while squirtle tried to battle confusion while homing in on its acuracy with its more power-based moves (hydro, and blizzard)

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Candy smiled as she took the bowl. "Sorry," she said quietly. "My name is Candy, and this is Azuril and Dratini. I'm sorry I didn't tell you my name earlier, but you kept running off before I had the chance to introduce myself." She smiled again, there was something captivating about this guy that she couldn't put her finger on...

Years
  • my pokemon had a strange glow to them... they were evolving! by the time the cave was full of eneormus light, i was blinded... temporarily of course! i knew ym pokemon were strong w/ even having to evolve, but now that they have... wait till u see them now! Of course not all my pokemon evolved, included were: mudkip, and treeko, but they didnt care, they were glad their freinds did and that brought them all closer. closer to me, closer to eachother, and closer to winning against any opponent!!
    along with their evolvutions came new moves; my now seadra learned sludgebomb, and smokescreen and had the poison pin ability thx to its evolution. i took its dragon scale knowing to hold on to it for later. squirtle, now a warturtle kept all of its moves but had greatly improved skill and strength in them all. it traiend it withdraw to the max, being able to take almsot any pysical abuse... Goldbat learned totally new moves, it forgot poison fang and learned sludgebomb (with a tm of course), and had much bigger, and stronger wings significantly improving its air cutter ability... along with steel wing...

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • "Yeah, I did keep leaving. Sorry about that." Katsu smiled at Candy. She was nice enough. For a human, he thougt. Old predjudices died hard. Anyway, he smiled and continued "What brings you all the way out here? Surely your parents didn't let you do this alone?" He ripped a piece of meat off the rabbit and bit in, tearing a large portion of it off.

Years
  • "I'm hoping just 2" I said, following taddon.. when we got to the lapras room, it was exactly friday, and there were two lapras, one that was black, and i couldn't see the other enough to tell.. "I call the black one" I said to taddon, throwing out my chinchou

Years
  • my charmeleon (my fav. pokemon cuz its looks more evil, and tougher than charizard) also knew about a lapras cave, considering it does live in the area, and told me about it... it led me through the early morning's darkness with its tail as I returned my other pokemon xcept goldbat... as soon as i got there i saw the 2 trainer's i saw earlier... i said hey u guys heard about the cave too? i saw a black one, and the other i couldnt tell the color either... i did see a third one, it was black and had sparly eyes, i claimed it as mine... and had my charmleon...

Years
  • I didn't respond, taking into effect that this guy was a total stranger to me, and had Chinchou use thunderbolt on my targeted Lapras. it was hit hard, and responded with a powerful Surf attack. the chinchou didn't take hardly any damage, but that charmeleon could be in a bit of trouble...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "No," replied Candy. "My parents wouldn't have let me do this alone.... They think I'm out with Chrissy. I only agreed to that fantasy because I wanted to get out. Truth is, I HATE Chrissy. We loath and despise each other!" she said, fire blazing in her emerald eyes. She stared down at her bowl of stew, rage building inside her. She clenched her fists together, forgetting that Katsu was there for a moment....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back