• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Blue said:
    Because you can PM banned members and rep banned members, it's basic VB
    Mwar, actually, no, you cannot. I know this because I've tried to give negative rep to banned members with positive rep 0.o

Mwar, anyway, I remember this happening before, and that time he was hacked. It's nice to believe that this is fake, but it's also nice to believe that Dragons are real. Just because ya want something to be a certian way, doesn't mean that it will.

Although, mwar, it could still be easily fabricated by the staff in their secret forums. We can't see what goes on in there.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Bah. You wait fora few days and they'll reveal themselves, why all this commotion? Be paitent..April Fools. XD
    Well it was past noon, so how'd this joke come about?

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    You say it's all like one minute everyone loves Andy, and next minute we're glad he's gone. >>; Honestly, people. You have no idea what goes on in the staff lounge~ >_>

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Dark_Pikachu said:
    You say it's all like one minute everyone loves Andy, and next minute we're glad he's gone. >>; Honestly, people. You have no idea what goes on in the staff lounge~ >_>
    I know what used to go on. >.> If that counts.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Actually, it really could have been an error in the system, or they'd done it like that to make it a real April Fools joke. Calm down, dang it.
    Shadow..you an ex-mod? o.0

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Aye, I can't debate you. Having been ex-mods you guys knew what happened in the past when this happened. Let you guys judge.

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Record breaking news. 12 members viewing one thread @ the same time! XD </offtopic>
    Well I didn't do nothing. Just stand back, watch the fighting at the frontier lines. Really, it's been long past noon all over the world. I say due to the timing, it's unlikely to be a joke.

Suz

Ta-daaa~!
    Years
    I highly dought this is real, why make an anoucement for baning somone? oO

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Yes, I've been though these things and have experience. Stand in Andy's shoes and you'll learn to feel sorry. But let me tell ya, in the past when these things happened, at least 5 members got......along with the person.
    So why risk ourselves into proving it a joke, even if it is? Not worth it.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Suz said:
    I highly dought this is real, why make an anoucement for baning somone? oO

Cause he will be missed dearly by all of us :( .Its just sad/horrible that he hade to change like that.We will never forget him.....

Back