• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arcanine

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
Years
  • XD I knew it was an April Fools Prank,I was like 5% unsure though =P and I didn't post or argue,except once in the other thread,I just sat back and read all of this,it was quite entertaining really XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yang Liu Vader said:
    Whoa, I'm confused. Steve said it wasn't a joke and I checked your profile and you were banned. Now you're here posting. My brain hurts!
    He most likely don't know it's over now. XD

Shineyelectrode said:
    That was a cruel, evil, and painful joke andy, you really should jus- *looks at my name* O_O *worships andy*
    I am evil remember? Or did you by some chance forget that? XD

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    That was the lowest prank ever! Gesse i lost trust in you and most people for feeling Pity?what was that! were you thinking in the end people would think it was GREAT?!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    A okay joke attempt but I bet you copied this from my amazing thread there in the OC. Bad Moddies. Anyway I missed out the full action since it took place when I was sleeping but I would have known it was an April Fool attempt. Come on, Andy Banned and you expect me to believe it. Mwar, Mwar.

~ CC

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ;_;

That was pure evil... ;-; *sets bombs*

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • lol, I thought he was banned, it was earlier, and i hadnt seen this thread, and i saw a line through your name, and i was like wow!!! *all of a sudden people i knew are getting banned, could name a few* it would be weird to not see you on PC, even though i havent seen you very much at all since i left while ago... but, im relieved that you arent banned, and hopefully you wont get banned *who knows....*

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • maya miyazono said:
    That was the lowest prank ever! Gesse i lost trust in you and most people for feeling Pity?what was that! were you thinking in the end people would think it was GREAT?!!!
    Well thanks for the lost of trust in me. Today is April Fools day. And if you can't take a joke today then I can't see you taking one any other day. I joke around more then any other higher Staff member on PC.

Chrono Cr@cker said:
    A okay joke attempt but I bet you copied this from my amazing thread there in the OC. Bad Moddies. Anyway I missed out the full action since it took place when I was sleeping but I would have known it was an April Fool attempt. Come on, Andy Banned and you expect me to believe it. Mwar, Mwar.

~ CC
    Well yes and no, I though of the idea months ago. But I forgot it. So when I saw your thread it reminded me of it. XD

Miyu-chan said:
    ;_;

That was pure evil... ;-; *sets bombs*
    Thanks Miyu, I can send this to D right? XD

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
  • wth, I am staying now. But wtf is ur problem Andy. I mean a whole bunch of ppl posting in a thread. I mean their post count has increased a bunch because of u. OMFG, I swear this place has gotta suck. *leaves thread*

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
  • dont be so offended about it, it was just a joke, and its over now, so just forget it happened if you dont like the joke, that way, we can have a good laugh, and get back to business *which also involves goofing off* XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Fallen_Angel said:
    This is andy..*points to the guy in avatar* Andy tried to play a joke on us. Haha. Andy. Haha....O_o
    Well that can be me, but I'm immortal so I won't die. XD

Blissey Trainer 8290 said:
    lol, that would be terrifying, i got scared when i saw u banned, but then i thought *hmm... maybe it wont be so bad... actually, this is a major advancement in PC!* XD
    That would have been real funny if someone posted "Good, he needed to be banned" and here I come walking in the thread. XD

DigiCool said:
    wth, I am staying now. But wtf is ur problem Andy. I mean a whole bunch of ppl posting in a thread. I mean their post count has increased a bunch because of u. OMFG, I swear this place has gotta suck. *leaves thread*
    I don't have a problem with anything. If there is a problem then it's with the member that dosen't get my jokes.

Back