• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus

What do you think about the Alpha Pokémon?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
    its strong but there is always goin to be some stronger one in the next generation but he is asome though, sorry.

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i'm pretty sure next gen Nintendo will make an omega pokemon that's supposed to be the devil of pokemon(Arceus is a horse, so maybe it's mortal enemy would be a horsefly?)

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Sure Arceus is cool, and sure he is uber, but he is WAY overrated. He has enough hype around him to make a video game about him (although I know I wouldn't buy it!). I am sick of hearing 'Ohemgeez! I got Arceus, so I am 1337 and nobody can beat me!' Grr... What happened to the days when people played pokemon for FUN? With more and more uber legends, Nintendo has been eating away at pokemon! What next? I mean, after making the 'Creator' of pokemon.. What left is there to make? Arceus is overrated, period. And don't get me started on Arceus on WiFi...

Years
    Sure Arceus is cool, and sure he is uber, but he is WAY overrated. He has enough hype around him to make a video game about him (although I know I wouldn't buy it!). I am sick of hearing 'Ohemgeez! I got Arceus, so I am 1337 and nobody can beat me!' Grr... What happened to the days when people played pokemon for FUN? With more and more uber legends, Nintendo has been eating away at pokemon! What next? I mean, after making the 'Creator' of pokemon.. What left is there to make? Arceus is overrated, period. And don't get me started on Arceus on WiFi...

It's not Arceus' fault that noobs keep saying that they're unbeatable just because they have an Arceus on their team. Blame that on the noobs themselves.

People do still play Pokémon for fun. I'm living proof of that.

We did need an ultimate legendary. Nintendo knew that, and thus Arceus was born.

What is there left to make? Well, we haven't really covered dimensions yet. We only know that Giratina's other form is used to travel between them. We also know that Dialga, Palkia, and the Unown can travel between them, and Arceus probably sealed itself away in one. But that's it. There is no Dimensional Pokémon, like there is a Spatial Pokémon. We also haven't covered planets. There could be a Pokédeity of the sun, or the moon. And don't mention Cresselia or Darkrai here. Darkrai is most active in the darkest of times, hence the new moon, and Cresselia only represents the crescent moon. And sure, we have Deoxys, but that was just an alien virus that was mutated by ozone. And there's several myths held by ancient people we haven't covered, either. Take the Native Americans, for example.

And as I said on the first post:

"It's the only one not revealed yet by Nintendo!"

It's rumored that you can capture Arceus in Pokémon Platinum Version.

Jirbytaylor

is too lazy to make a new ava
    Years
    Catch and everyone dies.

Okay maybe not. :V

I think Arceus is a neat idea, but as I've mentioned - if it's meant to have created the first matter in existence... what can we get more legendary than THAT? ... maybe Pokemon that reside in the world that Dialgia/Palkia come from? :o

It's sounds cool, looks cool... but maybe it's just taking things too far. :/

EmpoleMew

Lunatic Lunar Rabbit
    Years
    Something that sparks interest about Arceus is the ???-Type Arceus. Its in the games' coding, but there is no way to get it. I doubt it'll be in Platinum, but even that slight possibility could make Arceus even more uber than it already is. Seeing as there is no other Pokemon with the ??? type.

Years
    Something that sparks interest about Arceus is the ???-Type Arceus. Its in the games' coding, but there is no way to get it. I doubt it'll be in Platinum, but even that slight possibility could make Arceus even more uber than it already is. Seeing as there is no other Pokemon with the ??? type.

That and the ??? type has no weakness, resistance, nor immunity. Still, a Mystery Plate would be nice.

Come to think of it, if they had an event for Arceus like they're having for Darkrai, and the Arceus was to hold the Mystery Plate...

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    The mystery plate is a nice idea, but won't happen. The typing system is nicely balanced now, brining in a new type would completely throw it off. Not to mention only the type is coded and not the plate. But yeah, bring on his event :)

solopy567

Giga....Drill....BREAKER! !!!!
    Years

The reason they created the ??? Arceus is because they knew people would try and hack to get it to be really strong.
    If they didn't create it, and people tried to hack to get it, their game would crash.
    They would be trying to obtain data that doesn't exist.

I doubt it would see the light of day, because ??? only belongs to one attack, and thats Curse

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back