• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Are you a boy or are you a girl?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
In my current run, I'm playing as a boy. I've named my player Michael.

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
I chose the male, but after seeing how much more character customization the females have I think I'm gonna choose the girl on my play-through.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I fiiiiiiiinally bought a 3DS and X version! And I chose to be a girl, the dark haired one. My friend plays Y at the same time and he's a super blonde boy haha. I like the girl's default outfit c:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 20, 2016
Since it's basically France, I took the opportunity to name my boy character Jacques, and nicknamed JacquesStrappe. It was funny for a few seconds.

Years
Girl because I'm a girl, as I always say. =p Plus Serena is by far the cutest girl protagonist we have had and there's no way I wouldn't pick her. She's so fancy and well-dressed, similar fashion sense to what I'd enjoy. While I like Calem too I can't see myself ever playing as him.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
In XY I'd chose to be a girl (because I am a girl lol) and I'd think the design of the female character was amazing. I usually play as a female but usually in every new game, I buy both copies and play on one/main copy as the girl and the second copy as a guy.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I always pick the guy on main playthroughs and the girl on nuzlockes and the like.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I did guy cause well I'm a guy but I did a second run as a girl as I always do and i think I am gonna be a girl for now on :3

Back