• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are You a Boy or Girl? -Year End 2006 Edition-

Are you a boy or girl?

• Total voters

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
Years
  • I'm a boy, and proud of it. XD
    I couldn't imagine myself as a girl. o_o;

Also, I'd like to nudge you guys and remind you that this is not a DCC, so please cut the chitchat a bit. You can go over to the DCCs for that stuff.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I'd only want to be the opposite gender if I could be super uber sugoi kirei suteki beautiful sexy girl etc etc.. XD

Otherwise, guys have the stronger body type. o_o

Edit: Scizz, we can't do that. The DCC is for randomness. XD

22sa

Years
  • Oh, but I am happy being the way I am. :D I just sometimes wish to be a member of the opposite gender to feel what it's like. xP
    Physically, I'm pretty certain it's more comfortable then being a guy. But otherwise, it really depends on the culture/atomsphere of where you live.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Since 2003 more lonely males have turn to the internet to find friends then to other substances.

I am male. Still yeah. 3 out of 14 people who have voted are female. Hmm....We need to wait a little.

22sa

Years
  • Wow us guys are destorying the females over there. Interseting.
    More like, uninteresting. o___O; =xxxxxxxxxx

Okay, it's interesting, but in a bad way. =D

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Well, I'm definately not a girl. xD; Seriously. I am. You're stupid if you think or have ever thought I was a boy.

But girls are losingggg at the moment. D:< More girls better start voting.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm a girl~

Go girl power from the 90s! xD

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
  • I'm male.

Don't you forget it. Else my pet anaconda will destroy you with its white acid.

Heh...heh heh...heh heh heh...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Funny, Barboach. You say that when you have a Manectric theme xD But...not that funny.

I think there are so few girls because not many come to the "Other Voting Polls"...Or, maybe I'm wrong xD

22sa

Years
  • Funny, Barboach. You say that when you have a Manectric theme xD But...not that funny.

I think there are so few girls because not many come to the "Other Voting Polls"...Or, maybe I'm wrong xD
    You mean, there could be more girls on PC in other sections of the forum? I wouldn't know, because I don't usually goto other sections, but I doubt it. =[

Back