• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you allergic to anything?

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
Years
  • I'm allergic to rats..... *utter silence* I'm not lieing either, my dad used to have rats when I was littler, as pets you know, and I'd hold one and my hands break out in hives...

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Plasters for injuries... Certain types of plaster give me a rash. We have them sensitive plasters for me now.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Thankfully, I'm not allergic to anything. I'd hate to be allergic to something - like nuts - because I'd feel as though I'd have to be careful or what I'm eating/drinking all the time. D:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm allergic to certain kinds of shellfish. The way I discovered this is one day me and my family when to Red Lobster for a celebration and I realized we never tried their famous lobster before. Being the daredevil that I am, I opted to order it believing it was going to be the best thing I ever tasted. Well in fact, it tasted quite funny and before I knew it I was scratching all over. Within a couple of hours I was in the hospital with this weird cream all over my body.

Man, that night sucked.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Milk. Nuts. Eggs. Dust. Animal Dander. Probably others, but those are the major ones, and the first three really limit what I can eat. I constantly have dry skin and rashes all over my body. The doctors all say I've got the worst case they've seen in years.

Megaera

stop calling me d:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    I'm not allergic to anything=] except the dust..

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • During the spring (and to a lesser extent, the fall) I'm pretty much allergic to any kinda of pollen flying around outside. I get all runny nose and watery eyes and it's just miserable. I'm happy I'm not allergic to any food/drink -- that would be the worst.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'm mostly allergic to pollen, but recently I've been getting runny noses everytime I encounter a particular perfume that a girl wheres. I still cannot find the perfume, but it started to piss me off earlier today.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I'm mostly allergic to pollen, but recently I've been getting runny noses everytime I encounter a particular perfume that a girl wheres. I still cannot find the perfume, but it started to piss me off earlier today.

Wouldn't that be unfortunate if she was super hawt?

Anyways. Yeah I do. Are you ready? No? Who cares, here we go.

Chocolate, Sugar, Dairy, Wheat, Oranges, MSG.
    Aka everything delicious in existence.

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
  • I'm not allergic to anything, fortunately. But apparently when I was younger, something around 4 years (lol at my PC age thingy).. or 3, I don't remember. Anyway, I was allergic to some kind of berries. I picked up some in my mum's garden, ate them and ended up in hospital. The allergy went away somehow though.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    Thankfully, I don't know of any allegies. And, looking down some of the ones on this list, I guess I ought to count myself lucky!

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No.

Barley (the raw product, not foods containing it) seems to cause red dots to appear on my hands but it's just visual, doesn't hurt or anything.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Lets see shall we? I'm allergic to pollen, dust, swiss cheese, certain medications and mosquito bites. I'm also lactose intolerant, and I outgrew the allergy of blueberries. remember in willy wonka when the girl turned blue from eating blueberries? yeah, pretty much happened to my chin and neck D;

Back