• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you considered a "nerd" at school?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Back at my old school, I was extremely popular, why....well I guess baseball captian does that to ya :D
    So yeah, i was popular, still got B average.

yet, im in virtual school now (online) and I moved to florida, so my status now is....well zero *sigh* and just becuase I like pokemon, in my eyes, doesn't classify me as a 'nerd'. When it is a game, like any other hardcore one, halo 3, FF...etc etc. Idk, depends on the point of view when saying 'nerd'.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    I would care less if I'm a nerd or not. I love what I love, and peple won't make me like stuff I don't like and they won't make me dislike what I like! :D

So yeah, inside, I am a nerd, but physically... Uh... :\
    They say (my friends) that I am VERY serious-looking guy who is unapproachable and evil! :D

Makes me laugh everytime I hear that. :)

ChildishEnvyx3

r-r-rawr?! ♥
    Years
    I'm not actually IN school anymore, but when I was I was classed as a nerd/geek. Which is fine by me. Nerds/geeks are the cutest, nicest people you'd ever hope to meet so yep. Rubber stamp of approval :P

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    <- the biggest nerd in school
    also, according to other people, the third smartest kid to have ever attended this school. i met the first smartest and ... O_O
    but yes, i am a nerd, and i am proud of it
    another thing, look at my username. would i choose that if i wasn't anerd?

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I am, according to my dad, a nerd. Which he thinks is a good thing, since he never really connected the word with social ineptitude, and only intelligence.

I suppose I'm a nerd. I know I'm nerdier than most of my friends and even when I'm spazzy, I tend to think things out more than they do.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I am considered to be quite nerdy. But personally I don't think I try hard enough to be one.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    No I'am not considered a nerd,
    But atleast I think I'm not.....
    Ok I admit it, I'am a nerd
    Not much popular but you can call me popular XD

~C3LEBI

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    I go to one of the top schools in Brooklyn, so I guess we're all nerds. But I guess you could catergorize me as one of the "cool nerds". I'm fairly well-known around the school, mostly by fellow sophomores and some juniors.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    I don't know what I would be considered, but I am definitely not what you'd call "popular." Yes, I have a decent amount of friends and a lot of people seem to like me, but I am about as different as it gets at my school. But... I guess you could call me a nerd because I love reading, writing and literature in general <3 Right now I am reading a book that's all about the rules of punctuation 8D *shot*

Ramsie

Currently in Unova
    Years
    I think I'm very intelligent and am one of the few people at my school who actually care about learning (or at least tolerate the idea of it). I am taking all teh advanced classes I can take and have good grades in them. Last time I checked I was tied for number one in class rank with a four other people. I actually prefer the word "geek" as opposed to "nerd" so I consider myself more of a "geek" than nerd.
    I fit some of the qualities of a nerd/geek. I am smart, as previously stated. I am very bad at sports and am sort of antisocial. Of course, my school is fairly small so people know who I am and either consider me strange or accept me as different and seem okay with taht. I'm not really bullied and am fairly accepted in my group.

So, to sum it all up, yes, I am a nerd. Or at least I consider myself one.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
    Depends at my new school I would definately be considered a nerd. At my old school that I recently had to transfer from I was just one of the crowd since it was a technology based school. Thus we did not have the normal lines that deffine the groups.

Embrace

>Chikorita<
    Years
    Tch... In most parts of England we don't have nerds, or goths or blah blah bleh. We just have gay. Your gay this, your gay that most of the time your not. But what really ticks me off is the fact that their is obviously something wrong with being gay.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah I'm considered quite nerdy as I seem to always do my work and get good grades and stuff. I'm not that bothered though.

Karonte

YAY PLATINUM IS HERE^^
    Years
    People call me a nerd but one prob everyone "Im not good in school!!!"

pyro903

╠═P═Z═Y═R═0? ?╣
    Years
    i'd probably be considered a nerd, i have no social life but I have lots of freinds, and I don't wear glasses and read books if thats what you mean.
    ona a scale of 1 being a complete nerd and 10 being actualy cool. i'd be about 3

ps Ive never revised for a test in my life and get A's all the time

Back