• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you going to get Arceus at GAME 13th - 21st March (UK)

fisheydude

Pokemon addict
Years
  • I sure would love to but don't feel like sitting on a plane for hours to get there. I missed the event here in the US. I layed down my Pokemon game about a month before the event, I can't believe it. I have an arceus but it isn't very good.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • I would get it but I know my friend is eventually going to get it so I might just ask him for it instead of getting it myself.

Years
  • I'll be heading to the Bedford one on the 14th.

It's a shame the Arceus is lvl 100 so we can't EV train it, but still looking forward to owning one or two. :D

Arynn

To be a master...
    Years
  • Sigh, Alas No. I got the Platinum event but they're not doing this one in either my hometown or here in Oxford. Game's headquarters is in my hometown...I'll go invade.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • ah, jeez won't be able to go to that the closest possible event near me is the one in Reading or somewhere in London =/

Swimmer Ryan

Training Water Types Since '99
    Years
  • They really don't care about Ireland do they, I mean we're right next to the UK and we have GAME stores. I mean they can't for one day put this event in Dublin.

-Sasuke-

ダッジアベンジャ
    Years
  • i wish this event also came to the Netherlands Antilles but then again, we don't have any real game stores. Gotta wait and hope that it goes wifi soon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I just come back from GAME, I got myself an arceus and a charmeleon painted on my hand!!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    i went to it in norwhich loads of fat people with glasses and i tryed out heartgold and people were talking about ev training and gamefaqs

Matt140

Hi Peoplez!
    Years
  • Went to the meadowhall event today, it was great (although the store was a little packed at the beginning, but later on it got calmer).

I managed to download 3 Arceus', got a Totodile painted on ma face (t'was grand), had a little play on HG/SS (don't know where the starter Pokémon went, the only Pokémon in the party was a pidgey and an egg!?!?), picked up one of the leaflets (why not?) and got me an arceus figure without even pre-ordering the game! The staff were brill and did a great job throughout the day!

So yeah, overall a great day, met some cool ppl too.

Pssst, a pic of my beloved figurine is below ;).

Spoiler:

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Went to the meadowhall event today, it was great (although the store was a little packed at the beginning, but later on it got calmer).

I managed to download 3 Arceus', got a Totodile painted on ma face (t'was grand), had a little play on HG/SS (don't know where the starter Pokémon went, the only Pokémon in the party was a pidgey and an egg!?!?), picked up one of the leaflets (why not?) and got me an arceus figure without even pre-ordering the game! The staff were brill and did a great job throughout the day!

So yeah, overall a great day, met some cool ppl too.

Pssst, a pic of my beloved figurine is below ;).

Spoiler:

OMG I FORGOT ABOUT THE ARCEUS FIGURE!!!!! *CRIES* :'(

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    Hey thats awesome news :D

Thats great i'm gonna go on sunday with my mate :D

Last edited:

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    HOPEFULLY my very good friend will give it to me as he went all the way to London to get his XD
    If he doesn't give it to me, I guess I'll just get one myself..
    Or not >.>

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2010
    Aw man I live in CANADA. Maybe they will have an event in US close to the borders and I can drive.

Years
  • Do you have to have beaten Palkia, Dialga, Giratina or the pokemon League to get the arceus, or do you just have to have mystery gift?

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    You just have to have Mystery gift... you can have 1 badge and go there... and you can have X amount of badges and go there... its not about how far you are in the game... YOU JUST HAVE TO HAVE MYSTERY GIFT!

Back