• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    is this a world wide wifi event?

i don't see anything about it on pokemon.com
    i have to walk across town to the library to use wifi, and i don't wanna get there and find out it was a waste of time
    Looks like it if you follow the link in the original post. Says North America, Japan, Europe and "Other" (whatever other means), and the Jirachi thing seems to be under all of them.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • Hey why not?
    It's free! XDDD
    I already had a new Japanese NZ ones, but more won't hurt!
    Already gotten them on my 4 games :D

Years
  • Well....despite having Diamond and Platinum aswell, I've only downloaded it onto my new HeartGold...

my reasons?

- Diamond currently holds 12 pokemon, I don't need to keep hold of any others. Jirachi will be the 13th. It's also just at Sandgem, and with lv.50-100 pokemon, nothing will obey me, and I tried to reach Jubilife once, but Arceus got took out by a Starly xD.

- Platinum is currently empty, and I cba.

-HeartGold, on the other hand, is the one I'm playing, and you don't have to do anything special to unlock Mystery Gift. I prefer it that way.
    -
    The Jirachi is at level five, so it should obey you. I only downloaded it to my HeartGold version as of right now. The fact it is available in the United States is great. This allows me to finally unlock the Night Sky Edge as I have been unable to transfer the GameStop Jirachi from my Platinum version.

Dwight12

Check Out My Trade Room :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2010
    Finally, Australia Get A Wifi Event :D I've gotten it:)

Years
  • This is so cool! I got a discount SS game from Gamestop today and found out that I could get this Jirachi thing. I have Diamond on me, found out how to get the Mystery Gift thing on there and now I have two, one for SS and Diamond.

GreenLanturn

Interior Crocodile Fraligatr
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 26, 2012
    How do i get it, i went into wifi but i havent got anything or been informed about it yet.

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Downloaded it in Pearl and Soulsilver, then restarted Platinum and using it as one of the pokémon on my new playthrough.

Back