• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you gonna take new event Jirachi?

Gonna get it?

• HELL YEAH!!! xD

Votes: 87 95.6%
  • Eww NO!!! xP

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chezhead

Thirty characters is not enoug
Years
  • Why not get it? It's a free pokemon, and if you already have it, you can trade it over the GTS for something AWESOME!

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    Funny thing happened. The moment I got the card from Nintendo WFC and started my game, it froze when I accessed the PC. Restarted my DS and the next thing I know--my R4 had frozen as well. lol But fortunately, it was only a small thing because I managed to get a legit Jirachi on an illegal game. :P I am a horrible, horrible person. I should just burn in hell, y'know.

Can't wait for the Shiny Beasts event... unless it isn't over WiFi. DD: I want a legit version of Pokemon Black, that's for sure.

ffff I wish I could connect to Ranch, but oh no, we North American/European ppl can't get the damn update for HG/SS! /ramble Man, I miss my Diamond. Must be degrading in a landfill somewhere by now.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • I don't have any Wi-fi acces in this time period.
    @#$%. Well, I already have the one from Gamestp., so I don't really mind anyways !

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I drove by Gamestop with my cousin and I was going to stop there, but I was lazy xD

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • dang, I KNEW I coulda given Caleb-Chan one of the Jirachiis from before! >.<

Meh, he'll live. I'll be getting them on HG and SS.. mayber my Pearl if it's possible!

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
  • Is it a Wi-Fi event (one where you can just use your home wireless connection) or a Toys 'r' Us event?

Anyway, I'll definitely get it. I have never used Jirachi before (never!) and I'm looking forward to it!

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Funny thing happened. The moment I got the card from Nintendo WFC and started my game, it froze when I accessed the PC. Restarted my DS and the next thing I know--my R4 had frozen as well. lol But fortunately, it was only a small thing because I managed to get a legit Jirachi on an illegal game. :P I am a horrible, horrible person. I should just burn in hell, y'know.

Can't wait for the Shiny Beasts event... unless it isn't over WiFi. DD: I want a legit version of Pokemon Black, that's for sure.

ffff I wish I could connect to Ranch, but oh no, we North American/European ppl can't get the damn update for HG/SS! /ramble Man, I miss my Diamond. Must be degrading in a landfill somewhere by now.
    Sorry to say that the only way to get the Crown Beasts is by pre-booking tickets for the upcoming movie in Japan; Phantom Champion Zoroark. It would be nice if this event could happen in North America, but I highly doubt it.

But you can check out the Trade Corner, and a lot of threads already have the three Crown Beasts.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    But you can check out the Trade Corner, and a lot of threads already have the three Crown Beasts.

They actual legit versions or fake? I doubt the former. Any old person can go and download the .pgt/whatever files from a Pokemon hacking forum, PokeSav 'em into a game and pass them off as legit (unless you're going to check the Secret ID and all that).

Then again, it really doesn't matter, does it? Like the Notch-Eared Pichu event.

Trope

Protéger just au matin~Féerie!
    Years
  • Well, I have 2 Jirachis now. I'm a very happy gal. :3 Now I just need to get my hands on a legit Celebi that unlocks the Giovanni thingie in HG/SS.

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
  • Another Jirachi? Oh well, why not? Thanks to these events, I'll be having several nice Pokemon to transfer to Black and White. :D

SIN1488

Dedicated FluoroCarbons :P
    Years
  • I told myself that I wouldn't get Hg, but then I got a Gamestop gift card for my graduation..... :P

But that means I will be able to get 2 more Jirachis now! :D

And I can't remember if I asked this already, but if you got one of the Gamestop Jirachis in Platinum or Diamond, does that mean you can't download these in those games? I'm pretty sure you can't, but I just want to be sure.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • No Wi-fi = no Jirachi. Plus I already got the GameStop one and it's just collecting dust in my PC box, so it's really no big loss for me.

If it happens to still be available come mid-August when I get wi-fi back, I might pick it up. Again, no big deal if I don't.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • They actual legit versions or fake? I doubt the former. Any old person can go and download the .pgt/whatever files from a Pokemon hacking forum, PokeSav 'em into a game and pass them off as legit (unless you're going to check the Secret ID and all that).

Then again, it really doesn't matter, does it? Like the Notch-Eared Pichu event.

They're legits, saved for the fact that they're all cloned.
    I don't see a problem with clones, some people might not like it though.

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    They're legits, saved for the fact that they're all cloned.

Wait, through AR/GTS private servers or PokeWalker? I dunno if PokeWalker cloning is working 100% for people, but I hope it is for the working class's sake (weird analogy, yes).

Still, I can't imagine a large amount of these Pokemon being cloned and distributed so easily. There's no doubt, some of them have to be hacks. /skeptical

/off-topicness

Last edited:
    Years
  • As much as I want to have some extra Jirachis, I probably will miss it. Right now, my internet connection is WPA so my old DS won't be able to connect to Nintendo WFC. I also don't want to mess around with my router just for this.

Back