• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you good at math?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    As long as it does not involve trigonometry, yes.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Top of the class, but I'm in a prettty low group :P I'm predicted a B for the final exams

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    I'm only good at Geometry. Because it is pretty fun to solve shapes. :3 Algebra and Trigonometry are the hardest. :(

Hehe, then we're complete opposites.

Geometrical proofs are the most tedious things ever.
    Algebra is a cake-walk.
    Trig is an easy calculator exercise.

I daresay I'm better at math than most of the world... Since most of the world have stuff like poverty and disease to worry about... Not adding stupid numbers.

My school ONLY has Honors and Extended Honors Math... No regular.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Sadly no. I am fair good at maths if i try hard enough. The highest i got in maths is a B and my mum gave me 20 bucks for that xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    You get paid for good grades :< I got an A in science and just got a well done xD

I also find algebra really easy

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I guess I'm pretty good at math stuff, but I don't particularly love the subject.
    I hate trigonometry >:|

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    Maths has always been one of my stronger subjects at school. I'm pretty good all round and the only section of it which I'm actually struggling with right now would be higher levelled probability...

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    Awesome!! A math thread, just what im lookin for!!
    So i guess this thread is full with super maths fanatic huh??
    Somebody help me with my homework please!?
    Im serious...

Anyways...
    NOOOO!!! I HATE IT!!! That pretty much means i AM NOT good at it!
    I would shave my head bald or go to school in a dress than do a stinkin math calculation!

Years
    I'm not that good at it... I used to be but I forgot many things. It really depends on what topic we do.
    Well, as long as I get reasonable grades I don't care about it at all.
    Therefor I'm very good at languages and most of minor subjects.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I guess I'm decent at it. Not the best, but I can survive through a class. I'm not too worried about my scores for it, anyway.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I hate the subject to a passion, I mean really. My worst subject in general.

Years
    I love maths. I am going to do 4 Unit Maths (for any Australians, who know the HSC Format) in Yr 12.

It just makes sense, being so logical. People either get Maths, or they don't...funny, really.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Erm, nope. I'm not the calculating type. Mainly because I'm too lazy to even try it, and when we move to another topic, I completely forgot what was the last topic. Which is very bad because I didn't know that you have to use Algebra in Geometry.

Though, I'm fairly good at Algebra.

Last edited:
    Back