• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you good at math?

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
    o god no. Math >>>> me

i was good when it was like 6*5 and x-1=2

but then came trigonometry, and all these formulas *sigh* honestly who invented this because i hate them

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Currently I'm enrolled in Trig, and so far I'm getting an A- in it.

Bleh, the class is easy because my teacher doesn't even check the answers to my homework, she grades on completion. :3

Tests may stump me though ;(

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    Yes I am really good at it, and I love it too. I often become bored in math class, because I pick it up faster than anyone else. So I have to wait until everyone catches up before we go on.

Years
    Hmm ... I'm good at math. Not the best, but pretty good. I might get a "B' or "C". I hate math, but for some reason, I'm good at it. O.o;;

~A.R

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2013
    I did well in calculus... I got a B although it was graded on a curve.

Maclurin series, some matrices, and partial differential equations make me like a Psyduck.

Well, I am not intimidated of things such as dy/dx or the long S.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    I am one of the worst people to ask about math, I can do simple arithmetic (like +,-,*,/) but you ask me anything like algebra or higher and it'd be like asking a monkey to write the works of Shakespeare without ever reading it.

Years
    760 on my Math SAT in a practice test, hehe. I like Algebra and Algebra II a lot because the two subjects rely a lot on logic, which I am very good at. Geometry is my least favorite subject. I still know what I'm doing, but all the rules and proofs and formulas that associate with Geometry are very vexatious.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...I like to think so. I'm majoring in Computer Science which is part of the Math faculty at my university. Unfortunately, I just failed both my Linear Algebra and Calculus courses last term, so I'll have to retake them. XD; So while I'd like to say I'm really good in math, my mathematical ego took a hit from that. :( I'm sure I'll do better if I actually, you know, go to class, ahaha. <_<;

I always did well in math in mandatory education, though, so I'm gonna go ahead and say yes? 8D;

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Not tooting my own horn or anything, but I guess I am pretty good at maths. I'm not some super-genius though. I'm currently studying Yr10 Maths (I'm a Yr9) for a test at the end of the year, and if I pass that I get to do NCEA stuff next year.

I don't do the homework though. I'm pretty lazy, but I get most of the stuff and i pass all my tests.

vfr

Years
    not to brag or any thing... but my teacher from last year told me i got the highest score for math in the class on the CRTs...

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Noes.
    I don't like math, which doesn't makes me study for it, which gives me bad grades, which doesn't make me likes math even more.
    Ahwell, I'm good at languages, so that cheers me & my grades up :3

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    Yeah I'm quite good at maths. I had an A in my final exam. But I'm a bit noobish in Geometry (But now it's getting better xD) I love trigonometry and algebra and all the other staff xD.
    On Sep. 8th I go to my new school for 3 years were the main subjects are maths and computers so yeah what do I want to have more^^.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm definitely good at math. Math has always been a fairly easy subject for me (and one that I like a lot, too). I'm two years above grade level in math.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I was alright at maths, got level 7 in SATs and C in GCSE (how did I magage to go down that much from SATs though? lol)

Back