• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters

bobandbill

one more time
Years
  • What figurines?
    Can you post a link?
    From the info thread (pictures there as well - https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=180796):
    If you pre-order HeartGold from Japan, you get a Ho-oh figurine - if you pre-order SoulSilver, it's a Lugia figurine - and if you pre-order both, you get both of them, as well as an Arceus figurine. Pre-orders for it start on July the 4th.

I don't know if they come if you import, although I have my doubts. And if they did come... wouldn't it be mentioned from the site you pre-order from? But I can't say for sure, yet.

.Wolfie-kun.

The Raggedy Doctor
    Years
  • I really, REALLY want that Lugia figurine!

As much as I want to import the US version, knowing me I'll probably wait it out for the UK version, the one I'm supposed to have and the version I've always bought my games with.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • I'm hopefully going to be able to pre order Soul Silver today, but I have a question. How or where do you go on Play Asia to pre order the game? Do you go to add to cart or what?

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
  • I pre ordered it.....on my laptop XD (If ya catch my drift)
    nah, i'ma pre order it when it comes to U.S, but for now.....I'ma DL it when jp version comes out.

De rep person:"You fail for stealing"

XD I said i was preordering the american version.........im just gonna "Try" the japanese version first XD

Last edited:

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • My boyfriend's dad's friend works for the people who make these games, I'm sure if I beg he can get them for me. xD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • I don't understand Japanese so why would I waste my money in buying a game that I can't even decipher? That's a no for me.

Also, there should be a poll in this thread.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • Pre-ordered SS at Yodobashi a while back.
    Not going for both versions, so no Arceus figurine for me.

I'm hopefully going to be able to pre order Soul Silver today, but I have a question. How or where do you go on Play Asia to pre order the game? Do you go to add to cart or what?
    Yes. Just add to the card, proceed to checkout, and they'll ship it when the game is released.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I think I might pre-order the Japanese version. IT'll be impossible to read... but oh well.
    I can't wait until the English version comes out, so I'll get the Japanese ver.... unless it's to expensive.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • *raises hand*

They have started pre-ordering in the US...

I pre-ordered both, so I'm getting all three figurines!

NDS525

-NO SIGNAL-
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    I'll wait for SS to come to the US,
    I know I'm not pre-ordering it from Japan.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Yes. Just add to the card, proceed to checkout, and they'll ship it when the game is released.

Thank you soooo much!!! I'm hopefully going to pre-order it tomorrow, although this means i have to be really nice to my mom (I has no credit card....)

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Nah, I haven't pre-ordered the game already, but I might do so if I can find the money for it. If I can't - I don't mind. I can wait until it gets released where I am.

Blue Nocturne

Not THAT one.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 6, 2013
    I'm gonna get Heart Gold, but I'm not pre-ordering it from japan. I'm just going to download the ROM to get a feel for the game until the European release comes out three months or so after the US release. Im not bothered about getting a Ho-Oh figurine and i'm not paying a lot of money to have a game i cannot understand imported from Japan.

Laprasas7

Platinum Giratina
    Years
  • Not me because I don't understand Japanese and what is the point to play a game you don't understand ;) Gonna wait till it comes to US ;)

Back