• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Are you pre-ordering/importing HG/SS?

Are you?

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    Hell yes! I am so wanting a copy of HG and SS that was specifically ordered for me and probably with some kind of added pre-order bonus too~

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    if i had the money i would but sadly ill have to wait for the uk release

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    I am going to wait because i want to be enjoying and descovering the game with everyone else i dont want to have completed most of it by the time most have started!

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2016
    Urk. I'm on the fence really, I can't read Japanese, but I could probably try and learn...

Any ideas folks? D:

I am currently learning Japanese, and I can tell you that it is not a Language you just try learn. It requires a lot of work and dedication due to being utterly different from English (or most other Languages (though I was told that Turkish grammar is very close to Japanese grammar)).

But that said, I still encourage you to learn Japanese because it is a very nice language and not everybody speaks Japanese ;)

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm waiting for the US release, but I'll probably preorder that. It'd be nice, I guess.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    I'll have to suffer and wait until it comes out in english. I actually want to understand what they're saying while I'm playing.

Back