• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you random?

Are you random?

• WHEEE IT'S GOT FEATHERS AND ALL!~

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • I don't believe so.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yes, random actions/random words... yeah are you generally random? XD

I am :3

The Red Chain

Well.. if your friends are saying 'A.D.D moment' to you a lot I guess that screams random. XD
    Like the other day I was standing on a trampoline with a friend.. explaining a trip I had at the mall..
    I look over at the house next door and in the middle of my explanation I go 'that house has 2 satellite dishes!' XDD

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Yes, I'm very random. Along with my friend, Daniel, who is equally as random.
    We always joke about how funny it will be when we turn 18 and go to clubs, acting all random 'n' such.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    No, not really. Although, I am beginning to get a little more random (and a lot less serious) now.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I've been told that I'm extremely random, but there's normally a story behind every odd thing I say, I swear!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I don't know...It depend on my mood I suppose. Generally though, I'd say I'm not very random.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Most people who are "random" are just trying to be funny by saying something wild and irrelevent, I try to distance myself from such deliberate tomfoolery.

Last edited:

Vie

Years
    I am xD
    because its got feathers and all.
    I'm not trying to be funny or special, thats just the way I am. Some people do it on purpose and try very hard, but thats not funny and not good. People should just be themselves.

Last edited:

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    Most people who are "random" are just trying to be funny by saying something wild and irrelevent, I try to distance myself from such deliberate tomfollery.
    There seem to be "trends" in things people use to be random, like all this "I like pie" nonsense. A while back it was "look, a chicken!" and now it's "look, a bunny/squirrel!" It's all pretty dumb, if you ask me. If they're trying to be "random," they ought to look up what that actually means. :/

As for me, I don't think I'm random, though I'll go off on a tangent about things irrelevant to a main topic sometimes, simply because I was reminded of something.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    There seem to be "trends" in things people use to be random, like all this "I like pie" nonsense. A while back it was "look, a chicken!" and now it's "look, a bunny/squirrel!" It's all pretty dumb, if you ask me. If they're trying to be "random," they ought to look up what that actually means. :/

As for me, I don't think I'm random, though I'll go off on a tangent about things irrelevant to a main topic sometimes, simply because I was reminded of something.

Exactly what I mean. Glad someone else agrees.

Back