• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you random?

Are you random?

• WHEEE IT'S GOT FEATHERS AND ALL!~

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • I don't believe so.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

devilicious

dream
    Years
    I agree with FoxHound and Kinarii.

If I ever go 'random', it's because something else in the current conversation has made me more interested than the actual topic. And I despise people who go 'LOL I LUV PENGUINS AND SPORKS AND SPOONS' just because they want attention or something. To be honest, it sounds retarded, just like the 'yes' option in the poll.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    I agree with FoxHound and Kinarii.

If I ever go 'random', it's because something else in the current conversation has made me more interested than the actual topic. And I despise people who go 'LOL I LUV PENGUINS AND SPORKS AND SPOONS' just because they want attention or something. To be honest, it sounds retarded, just like the 'yes' option in the poll.

Or scream "PUPPIES" out of no where :<

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Why do people scream 'PUPPIES' out of nowhere?
    I'm sometimes random...but with sense. yes. this sounds impossible. it is not.

Because they think it makes them look random and cutting edge.

And I don't mean like people who'll occasionally say or do something random, or with sense behind it, I'm like that myself, i mean the idiots who constantly scream "OH IM SO RANDOM LOL I LOVE SPACESHIPS AND CARS" etc.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Cutting edgeness rocks and you know it...

I don't think there is anything wrong with being random in anyway.

PUPPIES

gigabyte8877

Cant wait for Platinum
    Years
    Yes I am, Just like the apperence of the Purple Llama in Your closet is.

My Friends Like me best for my randomnessess..
    Oh and if you got a problem I have round tail herbavior buffalos, that will come and rip your pants

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I was more random when I was younger, and had more hyper energy. xD;

I think that died shortly after I turned 18. D':

However, there are those rare fangirling/hyper moments.. so I can be random at times, but it's rare nowdays.

-teartear-

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    I'm... too random. I go up to random people and say random things. And, when I'm chatting, I change the subject to random things every 5 seconds. I'm VERY random.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've called random by a lot of my friends, especially when I'm hyper, so I guess I am.
    Lately, I've been less random in real life; online is a different story...

Back