• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you random?

Are you random?

• WHEEE IT'S GOT FEATHERS AND ALL!~

Votes: 42 84.0%
  • I don't believe so.

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I am only perceived as random by people who aren't used to me

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Yes in real life, around my friends, I'll be explaining something, get distracted, and make a comment of something that's totally unrelated to whatever I was talking about earlier. Around people that I'm less familiar with, however, I tend to be rather serious, so it really all depends on who I'm with at the moment.

Years
    I have my random moments. Then again, I wonder if half of the things I say sometimes look random. :/

I like to moo and meow a lot, both on and offline. That's the most common random thing I do. Or do I do it so much, it's not really random anymore? Hm.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I love to be random like a pickle on a Mars river in the 1800s.

Years
    This poll is pretty much null. You can't ask someone if they're random or else you get a bunch of people just spattering out senseless bullcrap and stating that it's random.

There's nothing random about anything that you guys are listing, as random things cannot be planned and pretty much happen on a whim for no reason at all.

Being a nonsensical attention whore who spouts trendy sayings and tries too hard to look cool doesn't make you random.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Ok, I'm random at times. My friends ask me what the world are you talking about and they most of the time execpt the three words Another Random Moment xD

Crissy xX

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    I'm random when it's quiet, and nobody's talking so I bring up something stupid lol

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    I sure as hell am. I dunnoy why but i cant post randomly but in life my god. Hey mitch what are you listening to? Iron maidens Pachendale. Oh god metal again?! Yes got a problem? No no go back to your stupid music. Okay fine..5 minutes later. Hey mitch what are you listening to now? Eurythmics Sweet dreams. Or this other time.
    What are you going to wear for tonight? Does it matter? Put some fancy clothes on and boom i am done! 10 minutes later..
    omg what freaking shirt shoud i go for?! The plaid? Nah i need a sweater for that.. the black no a sweater as well but i do wear a sweater with everyting but gah cant decide! Im not coming and then 30 minutes later aha i got it! Mom, dad? Damn they left!

Back