• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    MrDollSteak has a thread with all gen 6 pokemon sprites including megas use all of those and also I'm just glad u replied back to us :)

Years
  • Still working on the sprites you guys. I have been busy, but I will finish this project! :) In the meantime, does anybody have some fancy list of forms, formes and mega's I shoud include?
    Simply for the sake of completion, all the Mega Evolutions/Primal Reversions as far as that goes. Meloetta's forme was created but requires you to do a couple of battle script edits. This might be hard because both Meloetta's forme change and Mega Evolutions use the same spots for their hooks. Rotom, Deoxys, and the Therian formes will be incredibly easy, you don't even need to do anything. Meowstic is pretty simple, and should be done. Arceus and Giratina can be done as well. Darmanitan, Cherubi, small gender changes, Genesect, Hoopa, Shaymin, and Keldeo have not been done before, but some people might like to have Shaymin's other forme in there just for fun.
    I don't think you need to include the small gender changes and Vivillion, as those are purely aesthetic, as is Cherubi's, but for some reason Cherubi got a lot of attention on the form development thread.

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Simply for the sake of completion, all the Mega Evolutions/Primal Reversions as far as that goes. Meloetta's forme was created but requires you to do a couple of battle script edits. This might be hard because both Meloetta's forme change and Mega Evolutions use the same spots for their hooks. Rotom, Deoxys, and the Therian formes will be incredibly easy, you don't even need to do anything. Meowstic is pretty simple, and should be done. Arceus and Giratina can be done as well. Darmanitan, Cherubi, small gender changes, Genesect, Hoopa, Shaymin, and Keldeo have not been done before, but some people might like to have Shaymin's other forme in there just for fun.
    I don't think you need to include the small gender changes and Vivillion, as those are purely aesthetic, as is Cherubi's, but for some reason Cherubi got a lot of attention on the form development thread.
    To add to this, just about everything not involving battlescript can be added using the getattr / setattr routines. The way they work, every data substructure is decrypted and pointers are placed in specific registers, so even when you hook from the "read" of species, moves, items, etc, you have pointers to all other substructures just sitting in higher registers. They're all pretty similar to Arceus/Giratina, making it pretty easy to implement Keldeo, Rotom forgetting special moves, and even time/season based mons by placing a "transformed" time in actual pokemon, then subtracting to see if three days or whatever have passed. The data is handled fine. Not sure about pretty graphical updates, however.

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Still working on the sprites you guys. I have been busy, but I will finish this project! :) In the meantime, does anybody have some fancy list of forms, formes and mega's I shoud include?

All MEs/PRs should definitely be included... Next should be the forms of Deoxys, Burmy, Wormadam, Rotom, Giratina, Shaymin, Arceus, Basculin, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Meloetta, Aegislash, Pumpkaboo, Gourgeist and Hoopa, those have stat and type changes in forms and are found in all games from debut and forward... Next would be the notable female forms of Unfezant, Frillish, Jellicent, Pyroar and Meowstic... Those are the must-included ones...

Darmanitan form would be next, it is somewhat necessary because of stat changes but the real availability of this is only from Gen. 5, else, should be transferred...

Genesect can be skipped but it's attack type should be manipulated even without sprite change...

Deerling and Sawsbuck can also be added but it needs seasons which cannot be found in this resource...

Shellos, Gastrodon, Keldeo, Xerneas, Cherubi, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Vivillon and Furfrou are purely aesthetic... Their forms are the last thing that should be considered...

Cosplay Pikachu, Spiky Eared Pichu, Eternal Flower Floette... Forget them...

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    For arceus and giratina kleenexfeu has a thread in his signature that has the routines for giratina and arceus as well as Danni's forms and formes thread has the rotom and burmy stuff so there's the first places to look then u can ask purple orange for his deoyxs code since he has a working one I'm not sure if there is one for fire red though

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    Forms/Formes:
    Deoxys Formes
    Burmy
    Wormadams
    East/West Shellos&Gastrodon
    Rotom
    Giratina
    Arceus
    Gender Frilish&Jelicent
    Therain Formes (Tornadus, Thundrus, Landorus)
    Drive Genesects
    Basculin
    Zen Mode Darmanitan?
    Kyurem Black and White
    Keldo
    Meloetta
    Aegislash
    Hoopa

Megas:
    Charizard x&y
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Pidgeot
    Beedrill
    Alakazam
    Gengar
    Kangaskhan
    Slowbro
    Pinsir
    Gyarados
    Aerodactyl
    Mewtwo X&Y
    Ampharos
    Scizor
    Steelix
    Heracross
    Houndoom
    Tyranitar
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Swampert
    Gardevoir
    Sableye
    Sharpedo
    Camerupt
    Mawile
    Aggron
    Medicham
    Manectric
    Altaria
    Absol
    Banette
    Glailie
    Salamence
    Metagross
    Latias&Latios
    Loppuny
    Gallade
    Lucario
    Garchomp
    Abomasnow
    Audino

Primals:
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza

Years
  • Hello Epsilon,
    great project:)
    I fully support this!
    I have three questions: 1. Are you going to add all new abilities from gen 4 - 6?
    2. Are you adding more box slots in the pc?
    3. Is it maybe possible, to expand a Pokemon Rom to 64mb (I know that´s really much, but why not?)?

Thanks in advance for your answer:)

Last edited:

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    in the abilty resource thread not all abilites are finshed yet so most likley the answer is no second of all i dont think u can expand a rom to 64MB or else he may have done it in the beginning

and third thing and this may help epsilon out

Spoiler:

good luck epsilon :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Marky Vigoroth

...I just liked the Skarmory icon.
    Years
  • Forms/Formes:
    Deoxys Formes
    Burmy
    Wormadams
    East/West Shellos&Gastrodon
    Rotom
    Giratina
    Arceus
    Gender Frilish&Jelicent
    Therain Formes (Tornadus, Thundrus, Landorus)
    Drive Genesects
    Basculin
    Zen Mode Darmanitan?
    Kyurem Black and White
    Keldo
    Meloetta
    Meowstic (Male and Female)
    Aegislash
    Hoopa

Megas:
    Charizard x&y
    Blastoise
    Venusaur
    Pidgeot
    Beedrill
    Alakazam
    Gengar
    Kangaskhan
    Slowbro
    Pinsir
    Gyarados
    Aerodactyl
    Mewtwo X&Y
    Ampharos
    Scizor
    Steelix
    Heracross
    Houndoom
    Tyranitar
    Sceptile
    Blaziken
    Swampert
    Gardevoir
    Sableye
    Sharpedo
    Camerupt
    Mawile
    Aggron
    Medicham
    Manectric
    Altaria
    Absol
    Banette
    Glailie
    Salamence
    Metagross
    Latias&Latios
    Loppuny
    Gallade
    Lucario
    Garchomp
    Abomasnow
    Audino

Primals:
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza

I added Meowstic.

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    yeah but currently the stancechange ability for aegislash has not been done on fire red yet only on emerald

pokefreak890

Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    You could but right now no one has added the code for it to fix the hardware at the moment besides kleenexfeu is the one who created stance change for emerald u should ask him to port it or make a firered version of it cause emerald code won't work on fire red

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • Anyone care to comment on my math and my choice of stuff to include? (Thanks previous posters for those great lists!)

Spoiler:

Back