• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

artificial RED | Complete 721 Pok?mon rombase | Update 12/08/16 | Version 1.1

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
  • Anyone care to comment on my math and my choice of stuff to include? (Thanks previous posters for those great lists!)

Spoiler:

Good math! But I just want to ask why Female Unfezant, Female Pyroar, Sky Shaymin and Mega Diancie are omitted?

EDIT: Maybe you can add the 25 slots after Celebi and before Treecko to the slots left...

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    so bascially epsilon what youre doing with these sprites for the megas and formes/forms is that your giving them each a pokedex slot? if not can u enlighten me cause im a little confused

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2022
    Wow! Great work man. Are all those mons in the game as of now, or just the sprites?
    Ether way, I'm sure it wouldn't take long for you to be able to do it.

Also, May we get info on when the patch is going to be released? Not trying to rush you, or anything, just an idea would please most people.

But again thank you for all the hard work! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2018
    Hi, is there a way to put X/Y sprite to B/W and B2/W2. I noticed that the sprite of B/W and B2/W2 are moving

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    this is amazing work all the formes and forms and primal and megas are being added as their own pokedex slot this is great now the question is epsilon are u gonna use the routines to change the forms/formes as well as the megas/primals or not?

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Is it possible to expand the pokedex to 1200 slots or more (I know that's really much, but why not?)?

I believe it's possible but it will have a bug...

zygarde formes? god damn man i admire your work ethic

Zygarde formes are projected additions to a potential Pokémon "Z"... As far as I know, there will be another Mythical Pokémon which will appear alongside Volcanion in the 2016 film... Though it is suspected to be a Gen. 7 Pokémon...

Hi, is there a way to put X/Y sprite to B/W and B2/W2. I noticed that the sprite of B/W and B2/W2 are moving

Gen. 6 games has no sprites but 3D models... So it's not possible... However, there are Gen. 6 sprites available for Gen. 4 and 5 games out there...

And, this is not the proper thread for this question...

this is amazing work all the formes and forms and primal and megas are being added as their own pokedex slot this is great now the question is epsilon are u gonna use the routines to change the forms/formes as well as the megas/primals or not?

I hope this inquiry won't start something similar to the Emerald 721 thread... But according to the original plan, the chances are very high...

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
  • I believe it's possible but it will have a bug...

Zygarde formes are projected additions to a potential Pokémon "Z"... As far as I know, there will be another Mythical Pokémon which will appear alongside Volcanion in the 2016 film... Though it is suspected to be a Gen. 7 Pokémon...

Gen. 6 games has no sprites but 3D models... So it's not possible... However, there are Gen. 6 sprites available for Gen. 4 and 5 games out there...

And, this is not the proper thread for this question...

I hope this inquiry won't start something similar to the Emerald 721 thread... But according to the original plan, the chances are very high...

Thanks for answering some quesitons man :) To be honest, I can't be bothered anymore about it quite as much, because I know you guys have faith that I'm working on this stuff anyway.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2017
    Epsilon how about take a break from it just ignore all the Whiners since most of them i would think wouldn't have a clue how much work actually goes into making a rombase :)

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
    Years
  • Thanks for answering some quesitons man :) To be honest, I can't be bothered anymore about it quite as much, because I know you guys have faith that I'm working on this stuff anyway.

No worries man! I myself have faith because I know you won't start something you can't finish...

Epsilon how about take a break from it just ignore all the Whiners since most of them i would think wouldn't have a clue how much work actually goes into making a rombase :)

I hope this request won't start something similar to the Emerald 721 thread... Epsilon has the right to choose when to take a break or not...

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I've actually been lurking this thread for a while now. I've actually been a ROM hacker for a long time and have taken a liking to the convenience you seem to offer. I've lurked here for a very long time actually, I just never posted. I honestly want to lend a hand with this so that we can see a release soon, because I've been wanting to use this and what better way to get things going than to ask to help out?

Also if you ask me, you shouldn't bother too much with formes, especially Megas. With some exceptions, like maybe Aegislash, Rotom or Arceus, since it takes a huge load off your shoulders especially when needing to build the Mega Evolution code and having to deal with the spritework. Speaking of Aegislash, I've been starting the framework of a port of Stance Change and King's Shield to Firered.

Anyway, if you want my help, I'd be happy to discuss it via PM

Years
  • I've actually been lurking this thread for a while now. I've actually been a ROM hacker for a long time and have taken a liking to the convenience you seem to offer. I've lurked here for a very long time actually, I just never posted. I honestly want to lend a hand with this so that we can see a release soon, because I've been wanting to use this and what better way to get things going than to ask to help out?

Also if you ask me, you shouldn't bother too much with formes, especially Megas. With some exceptions, like maybe Aegislash, Rotom or Arceus, since it takes a huge load off your shoulders especially when needing to build the Mega Evolution code and having to deal with the spritework. Speaking of Aegislash, I've been starting the framework of a port of Stance Change and King's Shield to Firered.

Anyway, if you want my help, I'd be happy to discuss it via PM

Exactly! It´s unnecessary, to add all forms (only the most important would be enough).
    It´ll save time, when you skip all those unnecessary forms.
    Mega evolutions on the other hand are in my opinion really necessary, but in the end Epsilon decides what he´ll add.
    Anyway Epsilon have came far with his project, for what he earned my respect, because it´s really not pleasant to add all those pokemon, their stats and so on.

tayyab43

The Don
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2021
    I don't know how much ASM knowledge you have but aegislash has been done before, I'm sure you can get help from people with a lot of knowledge e.g HackMew

Back