• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ....He's dead?
    Jess is oblivious! D;

Sakura's gonna cry madly.... she hates death... GOTTA ADD DEATH TO MA POST!

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    He's gone. I didn't want to kill him, but then I did. And I sniffled like a baby while writing that.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    D'awwwe, dun worry! We all have those moments
    I did a while ago while I was writing a fanfic... I really don't want to talk about it. Really. I was sobbing when I read it over.

I wouldn't of been able to kill 'im. D; I would've chickened out... D;

Strikit

Years
    After I decided to kill him, I couldn't stand to do it. But I couldn't stand not to do it, because then I'd be cheating on my writing.

Strikit

Years
    You write weakly. Stephanie Meyer in Twilight, for instance. The whole series she played up a war, then didn't deliver in the fourth book. That'd be like Sammy's death. I would make it happen, then bring him back.

Strikit

Years
    It was horrific. Thinking back on it, so was the whole series. So do the movies. So does Kristin Stewart as an actress. So did Hollywood's portrayal of Alice.

Harry Potter ftw.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Ah. -nods-
    Loved the Twilight series at first.
    Re-read it.
    Hated it.
    Still hate it.
    You can tell she runs through her books with a thesaurus, just to make herself sound smarter with larger words.

(When I first started to read the above... I thought you were insulting my writing.... I was gonna punch you outt... virtually! ;D XD)

EDIT:
    Oh GOD, Breaking Dawn SUCKED.
    So does Kristen Stewart, and Decoda Fanning as Jane.
    Robert Pattinson's okayy as Eddie. And I loved Emmett, but Emmett shall always be my favourite character, whether I hate Twilight or not, he's awesome.
    But the character Bella in itself annoyed the heck outta me. She's sooo whinnyyy! D:<

Harry Potter is most DEFINATELY FOR THE WIN!
    All my friends say Harry Potter is stupid I *bleep* slapped them all. No kidding. ;D
    You DONT insult Harry Potter in front of me.
    Ever.
    ;D

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Thank you so very much, Strikittt! ;D You made my daay a whole lot better!

I adore your characters, tooo! ;DDD

Strikit

Years
    I really do adore Leyla and Sakura. I also just murdered one of my best characters.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    But that's what MAKES Samrin! Him dying made him seriously awesummer than he already wass.. ;D
    I love Korbin and Helena as well, amazing development. <3 ;D

Leyla and Sakura are my two best in-motion characters at the moment.
    I loved my charrie Ellesbyth from Parasite a while back, but that thread died.

Ellesbyth will come back in another RP, though. ;D

Strikit

Years
    Aww, thank you. I think what does them so well is Fyora from Dark Void. She was the first Roschel, and the first with her Sneasel. Helena is like Razor in loyalty, but she's sweeter and gentler by far. Darin hasn't been RPed with his Sneasel yet, but Esthin has for a moment or two.

Yesss, they have a whole family. That's part of all of their dimension.

I do think Sammy dying like that really did help his character. I'm so glad he's not gone forever.

I aaaaaaaaaaalmost joined Parasite. In fact, I think I got accepted, but life got in the way.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Geez you guys post fast O.o I want to get a bit more involved with what your characters are doing also. I've just never really found a good chance to. :/

Either way I thought it would have been best to let Snype show a bit of sympathy for Sakura before leaving the room. He hasn't exactly talked to the other pokemon yet since he went to the 1st floor.

Back