• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
  • HAHA, KIPPP~! ;D That was one of my favvv lines all through this RP! ;D It's soo gentlemanly like. <3 ;D

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
  • That's Korbin for you. He would simply never intentionally harm a lady. And anyone who would faces his wrath, whether he knows the lady in question or not. When he does know her, the guy will need a miracle.

But Blue being in the nightmare room would be oh, so perfect. He's frightened by just about everything, and this would be an opportunity to write out some of his less obvious past. Like his abandonment, and why he got all his scars.

Strikit

Years
  • Why, yes she most certainly did. I love chances to map out my character's histories, even Pokemon, because it helps pinpoint their personalities.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • ;D SHE DID! JESS DID SOMETHING RIIGHT! ;D <3

You know Blue and Azleyla are kinda alike, with all the frightened of everything stuff.
    (Well, Leyla's kinda in kickbutt mode now that she got her hand messed up, but in any other case scenario....)

THEY SHOULD BE FRANNS! ;D

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • You can't leave the nightmare room....
    No one can.
    Once you're in, you're in for good.
    You might also find that the nightmare is actually dangerous as well....
    death does exist in this building. it always will.....

HeeHee!

Strikit

Years
  • They probably will. He's incredibly sweet and loving, he'll adore her.

o.o Oh. My. God. What if he lawves Sakura when he meets her? Sammy is already putting the moves on her, and he bullies Blue anyway. Sammy is such a jerk, too, Blue would fear how he would treat Sakura. It might give him a chance to truly blossom.

Does that mean if Blue goes into the nightmare room he's stuck?

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • BUT JESS HAD A GOOD IDEAAA! D:< THANKS FOR RUINING IT, KIPP! >.<

Haha, juuust kiiddinggg. ;D

EDIT:

OHMAI, LOVE TRIANGLE! YESHH!
    I would loooove that, actually, Strikit. ;D

That is what it means. If Azul (that's what Im calling Blue now... XD) goes into that Arceus-forsaken room, he shall be stuck FOREVER!!!! ;D

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Hey kip, I know it's late but could I give my pokemon a 5th move? I noticed quite a few of the SU's had one and a few of my pokemon don't exactly have much good attacking moves (Zangoose can't even hit a ghost with his moves)

I'll just list them here.

Snype: Night slash
    Plan B: Flamethrower
    Gliscor: Stone edge
    Zangoose: Shadow claw

Geez there's gonna be alot happening at once now :D All the better to keep this RP up and running.

Strikit

Years
  • That would be just so perfect. We have so much drama.

I'll figure out where Blue is soon, then. Maybe his ball fell out of Korbin's pocket, he was accidentally released, now he's wandering about.

Ooooh, I'm currently assembling a Korbin team. The only one I won't be able to get [yet] is Iggy. I have a Sneasel and an Eevee hatching in SS, hopefully female/male, and am searching for a male Vulpix.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • well, You would have to find a way to get him out, and I won't open up the entrance to the room for a while.

Mm, did anyone read the fanfic that this rp is based on?!
    [EDIT]
    Sure Mega.

Strikit

Years
  • The nightmare room is the room that shows everyone's fears. Blue is Korbin's Vaporeon, who has gone missing.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
  • ...Some of you haven't posted....
    (Excusing Kogenta,) If you can do something, like do your room, or strike up a convo, or look through the peephole, then do it.
    TundraCanine, If you do not post SOMETHING within the next week, your character will meet a grisly end. Hell, you can make up an NPC like KillehKiwi did!

Just do something.
    or....*slides finger across throat*

Back