• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    It all makes me cringe.

I'm re-playing Colosseum. I feel as though I'm doing well. My team currently consists of Bayleef, Espeon, Umbreon, Quagsire, Slugma, and Flaaffy. I'm trying to decide which one to switch out for Swablu.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Yeesh, if you think that's bad, try having scores of students saying that every second. It makes me want to whip out a red pen and write all over their faces.

Strikit

Years
    Oh, I do hear it just that often. The worst part? Most of my classes are advanced. The level of stupidity amongst "advanced" people makes me sad and frustrated. I want to educate people.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    Good grief. Makes you wonder if they went to grade school.

Strikit

Years
    It truly does. My Latin teacher will bite your head off if you speak improper English, which I approve of. And especially where I live, there are a lot of hispanic people who never learned correct English. Neither, though, do they speak proper Spanish. They throw English words in there as a substitute for a Spanish word they don't know. Same with English. It's sad that they know neither language well.

Strikit

Years
    I hate Spanglish. One ought to learn their own language well before moving onto another.

perfectmonster

Eggs Are Awesome!
    Years
    OMG lol so sorry guys I was banned as well and just got back on today :D Ok so I will work out whats behind the doors. Any input? :)

Strikit

Years
    Well, Korbin is in the door that sounds like someone he loves crying. He fears his family being hurt, particularly his siblings, whether it be by a stranger or himself. He particularly fears hurting them himself. And he was just hurt by Leyla, so he's already wounded and more susceptible. And, even better, Lex the serial killer has started to take over his head. I'll think about it today and see if I can knit that into something useful for his and Mark's room.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Leyla, Shadow, and Mary Ellen are gonna have a grand ol' time! ;D

Strikit, could you roleplay Shadow for mee?

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    Sakura will hit Blue's shiny blue ass with a Solarbeam, burn him to a crisp, then eat HIM.
    Maybe SHE'S got a temper!

Back