• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

As Darkness Falls OOC

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    If this thread dies, I'll be sad. Besides, Korbin's too good a character to give up.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    My Korbin will live on in a future RP, that can be assured. But this is the only RP where he's ever flourished.

Strikit

Years
    So do I.

If this one dies, what say we do a joint RP in the future? Perhaps an adventure one. After all of this, Korbin and Leyla leave all but one of their Pokemon somewhere, take their favorite, and go places. Or somefin. X]

Strikit

Years
    Aww, Sephy can join, 'course. I would just be sad for our Korbin/Leyla shipping to die.

Strikit

Years
    Seee? This must live on. And what about Samrin's ghost? I can't just haul that into any old RP. Some people would say, WTF mate?

Like Iggy! Aussie he is. XD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    WTF MATE?!
    In all seriousness, I thought Perfectmonster would be in the process of keeping this thread afloat. T.T Ah, whatever..... I'll go do the two rooms.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    UPDATEUPDATEUPDATE

The post for the crying door is up.

Sorry, My Laziness has caught up to me, and I didn't realize that it was the 14th until about 4 hours ago. *Sweatdrops* anyways....New post! :D

LordSephy

Leader of The Squirtle Squad
    Years
    W00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000T It R Kip! Finally, I think a couple people convinced themselves this and...perhaps you, were dead.

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
    Years
    I can't die Sephy. I am Alpha and Omega. The only things that can hinder me are my parents, Puberty, and girls.

Oh, and social life of course.

Back