• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ash out of the show soon? (theory)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpRiTeRnInJa

Keeper of Gangachu
    Years
    ppl keep lookin at it like dawn is the one who is going to disappear very soon. and that very well may be true... but i also see that it can go another way. In the episode "An Elite Meet and Greet" Ash encounters one of the sinnoh elite four and by the end of the episode lucian had told ash that he would accept his challenge after he beat the sinnoh league. well based on the past and incredibly obvious foreshadowing in pokemon that possibly means that ash might win the sinnoh league and defeat ( or challenge and fail against) the elite four. If he actually defeated them, he'd become the champion and a pokemon master which has been his dream. this could possibly end his rein of the pokemon anime.

other supporting facts is the difference he has displayed in his training. he is evolving his pokemon now and really putting incredible strategy that he never displayed before.

and another possible supporter of this topic is Dawn. Dawn is the first companion that really keeps Piplup OUTSIDE of its pokeball. she also is very much like ash was wen he first strted.

Now naturally this is just a theory that might get destriyed by just one fact. If any of you can produce that it would be great, also it'd be cool if you ight add wisdom to this theory supporting it even more because i'm really strting to wonder and would really like to see if i can figure this out before the time comes around when they go to the next region.

that is a really good theroy but i think that if that happens then pokemon will just end there even though it is like the most popular franchise ever

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
    ok, so what makes you think that ash is going to leave the series? if he beats cynthia, the pokemon peoples will just make another region for him to gothrough. what about that region in the pokemon ranger game? they could use that. there is absolutely no sign of ash leaveng!!!

Psyburn

Is not Kazaam
    Years
    What makes people think he will actually get that far to challenge Cynthia? Let alone actually win the Sinnoh league? There is a fifth Gen coming and you can be sure that Ash won't win until the games stop producing. The anime is a marketing train, and while there has been some improvement this time around, i'd say don't get your hopes up. Some random hoo-haa is going to beat Ash and steal his thunder from right under his nose. Course, he could always challenge the E4 and Champ OUTSIDE of a conference.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back